With WorkTimes, you can easily track and manage your hours worked and see your overtime at a glance.
WorkTimes is an hours tracker primarily designed for employees with regular working hours.
WorkTimes automatically calculates the overtime you have worked based on your regular working hours. You can also manually reduce your overtime, e.g., when you receive overtime pay.
Tag your records: Use tags to track the time you have worked on individual projects, customers, or other activities you’ve spent time on. You can also assign a duration, decimal number, or amount of money for each tag.
• Track multiple accounts and jobs
• Track and manage your hours worked, vacation days, sick days, and public holiday
• Use the time clock to clock in for work easily
• Automatic overtime calculation
• Manually add and reduce overtime
• Weekly, monthly, and yearly reports of your hours worked
• Export via email (CSV and Excel 2007+)
• Tag your time worked
• Evaluate tagged records
• Manage and evaluate vacation days, sick days, and public holidays
You can use WorkTimes for free with a limit of 10 days of recordings per account.
To track unlimited days in WorkTimes, you have to subscribe. We offer monthly and annual subscriptions. Try out all features with a 7-day trial.
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com or via Twitter (@WorkTimesApp).
- Minor improvements and fixes
- iOS 17 compatibility
- Support for iPad lock screen widgets
- Shortcut to check if a given account is clocked in
- Redesigned report view
- You can search the tag list in the account settings
- Delete Time Sheets
- Your current working time model is now shown directly in your account settings instead of one level down.
- Fixed times will now only being applied once daily.
- WorkTimes will automatically calculate and apply the working break left for day – based on your settings – when creating a new recording.
- Updating the start or end date of a saved recording, won't change the counterpart anymore.
- An issue that caused your fixed starting and ending times not to be applied when creating new recordings.
If you're happy with WorkTimes, please rate it, or leave a review. This is a great way to support me as an indie developer. Thanks a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for several years now... it’s all I need and felt it necessary to donate a small token of appreciation to the app developer a little while back... I highly recommend this app if your interested in keeping solid and accurate records of your work hours. This app is very user friendly. Love it!!!
I have been using this app for several years it is updated regular and has everything I need to log my work hours
Best app to track your hours worked
I have two jobs and this is the best app to track my hours.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much. 🙂
If you find anything missing, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Florian Mielke
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2023 Florian Mielke
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Leave Management $2.99
- Personal $29.99
- Personal $9.99
- Personal $3.99
- Pro $59.99
- Personal Monthly (Upgrade) $2.99
- Personal Annual (Upgrade) $14.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.