Walmart+ is here! It’s the membership that helps you save even more time and money.
With the Walmart app, you can easily access your member benefits:
W+ free shipping*
• Free two-day & next-day shipping on items shipped by Walmart.
• No order minimum required.
*Excludes oversized & freight items.
Free delivery from your store*
• Get groceries and more from your store .
• 1-hour delivery windows as soon as today.
• Same everyday low prices you love.
*$35 min. Restrictions Apply.
Member prices on fuel
• Save 5¢ per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations.
• Plus, access member prices at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
• Available at over 2,000 convenient locations.
Mobile scan & go
• Shop and check out with your phone in-store.
• Contact-free checkout.
• Just scan, pay, and be on your way.
Take advantage of more amazing features in our award-winning shopping app.
Shop anytime, anywhere
• Millions of items available with free delivery or store pickup.
• Easily reorder favorite items purchased online or in-store with just a few taps.
• Order, transfer, and track prescriptions and refills.
• Find, create, and manage a baby registry.
• Transfer money without the long wait or paperwork with Express Money Services.
• Free delivery on eligible orders $35 and up.
• Get what you need in two hours or less with Express delivery.
Smart in-store shopping
• Save time shopping at your local Walmart with store assistant.
• Save time by booking a flu shot appointment with our new online scheduler.
• Use Walmart Pay for touch-free checkout.
• Quickly locate items and Rollbacks with store maps.
• Create lists for every occasion. Add collaborators and find items in-store.
Fresh groceries and more
• Choose grocery delivery or curbside pickup.
• Reserve a time that best works for you.
• We’ll do the grocery shopping.
• No markups or hidden fees.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
This version contains stability fixes, making your shopping experience more seamless.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Walmart’s app lets you browse thousands of products, search for items that have recently gone on sale and even refill your prescriptions. But the savings catcher is pure genius: scan a receipt for any purchase made in the last seven days, and if a competitor in your area is advertising a lower price, Walmart automatically gives you the difference. It’s a fantastic, hassle-free way to save money without the need to shop around.
I greatly appreciate thes service. Very easy to search thru the app to select the items you want. Prices are shown, and are the same prices as in the store. You can select to allow substituitions if the item you want is not in stock. When you pick up your items you can elect to not accept the subsitute, and you are given credit right away. If you select no substitues then if they do not have the item, it shows that in your delivery notice on the app - and not charged, of course. After you have completed your list, you can keep adding items, as you think of them, up to midnight the day before. When you later go back into the app to add to add items, your list does not appear. You go ahead and select the item(s) you want, click to purchase and it will ask if you want to add it to your current order. Click “yes” then you can review your full order. They send you an email when it is ready for pick up (at the previous time you have requsted). You can also look at the app and see the progress as your order is being prepared. Then go to the store to the Pick Up area, park in front of a number and tell them you are there on the app. Or wait and they’ll come out and ask your name. It’s all simpler than this LONG explanation. Great Servce.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We truly appreciate you being a customer of ours! Please let us know if you have any recommendations on how we can improve.
I love the Walmart app. I don’t like it that they use third party vendors for certain products and those products are double the cost of buying them from the store or any other office supply store. I also think it’s strange that they are recently constantly sold out in the stores, but that third party vendor has them for double the cost. Makes me wonder if the vendor is getting a deal, buying them up from the stores and doubled the price. These have recently became popular items. The only other thing with the app is their online grocery delivery isn’t up to speed with competitors. The competitors have your shoppers communicate with them as they shop. That way if they are out of something, and find something better, they instantly give you the option rather than not getting a substitute or getting a substitute that is completely wrong. I would like to see them bring that up to what the competitors offer. Plus I have had two deliveries just not show and had to contact Walmart through the chat for delivery and then been disconnected from chats. Other than that I love the convenience and I hope they continue to do delivery and bring the process up to what their competitors offer.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 369.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Walmart Apollo, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.