Ruler App XL 4+
Designed for iPad
Turn your iPad into a ruler and measure the scale of any small thing.
- switch between imperial and metric scales
- adjust a line in the ruler for direct comparison
- different color schemes
- switchable ruler scales
- supports the iPad Mini and the iPad Pro
- iPad multitasking (split-view) support
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good as far as it goes
Good as far as it goes (no pun intended). Given it's simplicity, it's not clear to me why it costs 99 cents (i'd give it another star if it were freeI have three suggestions for improvement: allow the two columns to give different measurements (I.e. so that one could run metric and the other imperial simultaneously); allow various increments in the imperial measurements (e.g., 1/8s or 1/10s); and allow the two columns to "slide" independent of each other (I.e., one could start at 0" and the other could be set to measure up from, say, 1 3/8")
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Piet Jonas
- 932.9 KB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Piet Jonas
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.