Quickly see where and how high you are on earth and how fast. If you define a target you can see how far you still have to go and in which direction. It uses the a constant angle on a so called
rhumb line or loxodrome, so it is not necessary to constantly adjust your bearing (as you would have to on the shortest path on a orthodrome)
This application is intended for a quick lookup without tracking your position in the background over time in order to save battery power. It works completely offline and can be safely used while roaming.
- see the bearing to your target on a compass rose
- keep a list of your favorite targets
- switch between metric and imperial units
- open the map and email your position
- search the GeoNames database for your targets
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My position Hd
Waste of time , space and money ---- better free stuff out there avoid This at all costs.... Just Annoying
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Piet Jonas
- 1.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Piet Jonas
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.