Quickly see where and how high you are on earth and how fast. If you define a target you can see how far you still have to go and in which direction. It uses the a constant angle on a so called
rhumb line or loxodrome, so it is not necessary to constantly adjust your bearing (as you would have to on the shortest path on a orthodrome)
This application is intended for a quick lookup without tracking your position in the background over time in order to save battery power. It works completely offline and can be safely used while roaming.
- see the bearing to your target on a compass rose
- keep a list of your favorite targets
- switch between metric and imperial units
- open the map and email your position
- search the GeoNames database for your targets
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My position Hd
Waste of time , space and money ---- better free stuff out there avoid This at all costs.... Just Annoying
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.