PRE-LOVED FASHION SOLD BY YOUR COMMUNITY
Join our global fashion community who are using Vestiaire Collective to buy and sell pre-owned designer items from brands such Louis Vuitton, Celine, Gucci, Hermes, Rolex and Cartier. Every week, thousands of carefully curated new bags, dresses, shoes, watches and more are added to the site!
With the Vestiaire Collective App, you can:
· Browse over thousands of unique second-hand pieces.
· Shop with peace of mind. Our sold items are checked for quality by our team of experts before it is shipped to you.
· Search by brand, category, new arrivals, size, price and more.
· Create alerts to receive notifications when a specific items land on the site.
· Payment is secure and hassle-free . We accept card payments and Paypal in €, £, $, SEK and DKK
- Split the cost of your purchase with interest-free payments
· Give your wardrobe a second life by selling the items you no longer wear
· List an item in less than 60 seconds with our quick and easy-to-use deposit form. Simply snap a picture of your item and fill in the relevant information.
· Manage your sales on the go. Wherever you are, receive notifications of your sales and keep in contact with potential buyers.
· Keep in touch with the Vestiaire Collective fashion community. Make offers to sellers, add items to your wishlist and share the products you’re currently coveting.
· Follow members whose products and style you like.
· Follow us for behind the scenes action, events and preview top products before they go online @vestiaireco on Instagram.
*Commission is free for the first deposit of an item from October 20, 2020 to November 3, 2020 inclusive (GMT +2 Paris time), and sold at the maximum price of €300.
This offer is only available for private sellers, cannot be used with any other offer, and is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- In Japan? Good news: you can now shop Vestiaire in Japanese Yen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been using this for 3 years
Been using this for 3 years and it’s amazing. I could buy designer clothing and other items with confidence. I’m from the US, I use Poshmark and Mercari for small stuff. But for anything luxury brand, my go to app is ONLY Vestiaire. The app isn’t the easiest to use. But I’m still giving it 5 stars because all the Pros for this app outweighs the Cons. You couldn’t return an item even for the most valid reason e.g. the item was authentic but there was an undisclosed flaw that the quality agent did not see. That matters to me esp if we’re already talking a couple hundreds to thousands of dollars. The only option is to resell it. Also If you buy an item and the seller becomes unresponsive to the purchase (not communicating, not shipping or have decided to not anymore care about the app) customer service will not be able to cancel the transaction for you until after 30 days!!! Yes that long! So if you bought an LV for $900 and the seller does not respond, VC get to hold your funds for a full month before refunding you. It has happened to me.
Great App!! With recommendation.
I have had really good experiences with this app. I have purchased several items and I love having access to designer items from across the world and knowing that it goes through Vestiaire for quality inspection first. One item slipped through the inspection process (was listed as good condition but received a bag in fair condition)…customer service handled it very promptly and I was able to return it for a full refund. I like being able to negotiate with sellers as well. I have started listing my own designer items here as well. The only thing I would add is the ability to flag replicas or mis-represented items that may have slipped through quality control. Sometimes customers have a better eye than the pros!
If only there was a 0 star button...
I ordered three items all in my size according to Vestiaire’s size chart. One was completely wrong, and the other two were stretched out to the point that I could not wear them. Two of them also did not meet the quality of what was stated in the description. I have been trying to return them for 3 days. They have been in contact with me, however they “are waiting to receive the pictures of the discrepancies in the items.” I sent in multiple pictures for each item WITH the original request to return the Items. I spent $70 on items that I can not wear and to resell them on Vestiaire will cost me $60 in total! I am very disappointed not only in the quality of the items that I received, but in the customer service practically refusing to let me get a refund OR simply return the items. Of course I want a refund, the size guide ON THE APP was incorrect. I did not just spend $70 on items that are useless to me, just to take time out of my schedule to contact them and be refused to do anything about it. I AM DONE. Ps. If the issue is fixed in the future I will gladly remove this review.
Developer Response ,
Dear member, we are utterly sorry to hear that your experience as a buyer has not been as expected. Our size chart is standardized and serves as a guide, however, each brand has its own chart. Rest reassured, if the purchased item is non-compliant to the sellers' description lcustomer care will accept the return of it. Please note, that you have the option to relist your items within 72 hours of delivery, free of charge. We kindly invite you to check our return policy on our Help Center. Thank you beforehand for your understanding and we remain at your entire disposal, should you need anything! The Vestiaire Collective team
- VESTIAIRE DE COPINES
- 195.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Vestiaire Collective
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.