The TMB App is designed for you to have all the everyday information you need about TMB (Barcelona bus and metro) at your fingertips. You can use it to buy transport tickets no matter where you are and you can also qualify for exclusive benefits by participating in the royalty programme:
- The Going to journey assistant service guides you step-by-step using geolocation. It also features push notifications and sound alerts to advise you when you are approaching your bus stop or metro station.
- Purchase transport tickets
- Take part in the JoTMBé loyalty program.
- Access all TMB information quickly and easily: look up routes, navigation, nearest public transport, bus due times, operating hours, maps, alerts and everything you need to know for your journeys.
- Log in via your preferred social media.
- The convenient way to buy your transport tickets and save your payment details so that your regular purchases become even quicker and easier.
- Once registered with JOTMBÉ you will already be part of the royalty programme which you can earn by using the TMBApp to buy your transport tickets.
- Save your favourite means of transport, places and routes to stay informed and speed up your searches from the main screens or use the widgets available on your mobile device.
- Display your favourites when you log onto the TMB website or your JoTMBé account.
- Intuitive accessible browsing thanks to iOS operating system design standards.
- Automatic language setting according to the language you use on your device. You can change language manually as well. There are 6 languages to choose from.
- Set the home screen with the view you use most or set to simple start if you are less familiar with new technology.
- Select the alerts you want to receive to stay informed of disruptions to bus and metro services, new developments in public transport and exclusive special offers for leisure and cultural activities in Barcelona.
- Contact Customer Services to clarify online procedures and queries.
- You can use widgets in the iPhone control centre. Consult bus due times instantly, the status of public transport and do quick searches to get about using your regular routes (in the widget menu once the app is installed).
- Direct access to the main app functions with 3D Touch technology.
We are continuously innovating and improving our application TMBApp on a daily basis in order to provide you with full service information and more features such as ticket purchasing and the points programme.
This new version includes improvements to bus and metro information
Ratings and Reviews
Directions are good but will scam you on tickets
All the city advertisements will tell you to get the hola Barcelona card telling you this is for “ticket public transit” then this app will constantly try to force you onto the A1, A2 busses for the airport and the Nit Bus (any line starting with N) which is the only ones running after midnight. These are run by private companies and not the Metro. The is no way to say in the app that you only want public transit. Instead plan to pay for the Aerobus and buy a T10 or T50 ticket (10 or 50 rides) at the metro station that ticket will qualify for the Nit Bus.
Great App! This is for me the best App that I’ve ever used around the world!
Very easy to use.
With this App you feel like you were born in Barca!
No sé per què, però recentment se m'han esborrat totes les línies de bus que tenia guardades, i no em deixa posar-les una altra vegada.
- Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.