The TMB App is designed to put all the TMB information (Barcelona bus and metro) you need at your fingertips, wherever you are:
• Access all TMB information quickly and easily: look up routes, nearest public transport, bus due times, operating hours, maps, alerts and everything you need to know for your journeys.
• Automatic language setting according to the language you use on your device. You can change language manually as well. There are 6 languages to choose from.
• Set the home screen with the view you use most or a simple start, for those less familiar with new technology.
• If you want to enjoy personalized services, log in via your JoTMBé user or your favourite social media and save your favourite transport, places and routes to stay informed and speed up your searches from the main screens or using the widgets available on your mobile device.
• See you favourites when you log into the TMB website or your JoTMBé account.
• Purchase transport tickets.
• Select the alerts you want to receive to stay informed of disruptions to bus and metro services, developments in public and exclusive promotions of leisure and cultural activities in Barcelona.
• Use the assistant at bus stops, which gives you information on the location of the next bus of the route selected and as it approaches and stops at the bus stop, with the doors open so that the you can enter.
• The Journey planner assistant service guides you step-by-step using geolocation. It also features push notifications and sound alerts to advise you when you are approaching your bus stop or metro station.
• Contact the Customer services section for online procedures and queries.
• You can use widgets. Consult bus due times instantly, the status of public transport and do quick searches to get about using your regular routes (in the widget menu once the app is installed).
• Accumulate points by performing everyday actions and take part in promotions and contest with JoTMBé loyalty program.
• Intuitive accessible browsing thanks to iOS operating system design standards.
• Direct access to the main app functions with 3D or Haptic Touch technology.
This new version incorporates information on the estimated average levels of occupancy on the metro and on buses.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App! This is for me the best App that I’ve ever used around the world!
Very easy to use.
With this App you feel like you were born in Barca!
Directions are good but will scam you on tickets
All the city advertisements will tell you to get the hola Barcelona card telling you this is for “ticket public transit” then this app will constantly try to force you onto the A1, A2 busses for the airport and the Nit Bus (any line starting with N) which is the only ones running after midnight. These are run by private companies and not the Metro. The is no way to say in the app that you only want public transit. Instead plan to pay for the Aerobus and buy a T10 or T50 ticket (10 or 50 rides) at the metro station that ticket will qualify for the Nit Bus.
I just used this for 5 days in June and was very impressed; like I said it worked perfectly. I would be somewhere, type in either a point of interest or a train station and was given nearly instant perfect directions. It works for the trains or the buses and actually gives you the walking directions to the train station or bus stop you need to start from. It got to the point where my family and I would go to use it and say "okay, it's going to fail us this time" but that never happened. Highly recommended.
- Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
- 82.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.