Limited time offer
* The Number1 game in USA & Germany during its free launch!
* This game speaks using real human voices in 8 languages: American English, British English, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Czech
* Shipped play sets: ZOO, Ocean, Cartoon Animals, Christmas, Audio Catch, Dog's life, America Flags, Europe Flags.
* An addictive and challenging memory match game enjoyed by kids and adults alike!
* Selected card sets (for example, Ocean) use real human voices to give yet another dimension to the game interaction.
* A unique system of score calculation enables online sharing of your top scores. You can see both world-wide and national top scores. Will you beat them?
The Audio Catch card set is a quite different way of exercising brain cells - they are all blind cards only (without any pictures) and you have to associate a sound effect with each card. The various sound effects are also fun for your kids!
Memory Cards is a simple yet extremely amusing (and addicting!) game designed to provide hours of fun while sharpening your mind. The goal is simple: Match as many cards as possible in as little time as possible. You can control the difficulty of the game by selecting boards of different sizes. The bigger the board, the greater the challenge! It’s fun for people of all ages - and parents, don’t be surprised if your kids with those minds that remember everything, give you a run for your money!
* Memory Cards combines sharp graphics, animation, and fun, unique hand drawn card sets that challenge and amuse your mind!
* Children will enjoy shuffling the cards using our realistic gravity animations.
FREE version limitations:
* All play sets up to size 6x6 may be played for free in exchange for showing Ads.
* Each play set may be unlocked separately for ads-free mode.
Less intrusive Ads
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded the free version of this app to use in therapy. The game itself has nice options that allow you to make the game easier or more challenging. The ads are obnoxious though. When starting a new game, the screen turns blue and an ad slowly scrolls down the screen for about 5 seconds before you are given the option to exit out of the ad. When working with special needs kids, 5 minutes can be an eternity. This is why I am deleting the app.
Great BRAIN training for adults too- pls fix miss count
I've been having some short-term memory issues, so I'm using this game to improve them and so far I am getting better every day with the game.
Please FIX The counter of just card matches. If I haven't seen a card, I can't match it to a prior card. Your counter is counting the second card in a pair that I just turned over as a miss if I had turned over it's match prior. But is the second card in the match I didn't have the option of batching it to a prior card.
Maybe for toddlers
I love complicated memory match games. Tried the free before the costlier version...so glad I did. Game lets u match 4 whole matches before the game is over, meanwhile implying things get better with money. Profoundly boring if you know how to cut without needed safety scissors. My 4-year-old nephew might like for an hour or so, but after you've mastered that??
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shark Intelligence, s.r.o.
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Shark Intelligence, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- DeckSet: "Ocean" (level 1) $2.99
- DeckSet: "Cartoon Animals" (level 1) $2.99
- DeckSet: "Audio Catch" (level 1) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.