With the success of Dungeons and Coin, Sigma Game brings American Ball on to your iPhone! We put this true American classic into your pocket! The ticket-prize system allows you to buy prizes (3D furniture) and decorate your own 360 Bar. You can also visit other player’s room and battle against them in the Online Tournaments! Now, you can challenge other players anytime, anywhere with American Ball!
- Impressive 3-D graphic
- Amazingly realistic physics
- More than 52 3D collectible
- Customize your 360 Bar
- Online Tournament mode
- Visit your Friend Bar with Facebook
- Game Center Support
Let us know what you think.
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email on email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sigmagame
Become our fans on facebook:
Any reference to any third-party products, services, names, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship. All characters, names, titles, likeness, and other content used or depicted in this product (even those based on real products)are entirely fictional. All trademarks, service marks, product, service, or other names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark, product, service or other name.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
How to earn tickets
You have to move from your skee ball room to the game of the day to the tournament room as you alternate rooms and go back to your skee ball machine you will get random tickets almost every time you go back. Sometimes yellow tickets for free spins, red tickets for game of the day, skee ball tickets or tokens for you to shop with. You also get a game of the day free everyday. It will show that you have no tickets but push on game of the day and it will work. It took me a while to figure all this out good luck
IAP sales model is a disaster, which accounts for the poor reviews
I used to really like this game back when it gave free daily tokens. But it was easily exploited and it was easy to get hundreds of free tokens, so the developers just did away with the rewards completely. But if these guys are creative enough to make this game, I'm sure they're creative enough to come up with a daily rewards system that isn't so easily exploited. Maybe reward people with tokens for watching ads. There are many games with IAPs, that don't force you to spend money just to play (and most of them desist the adware if you spend money 😳). That's just being greedy, flooding paying users with adware, after you're already getting money from IAPs.
• Even if someone buys an IAP (in-app-purchase) they continue to get flooded with adware. For gosh sake, if someone is spend money on an IAP, you should desist the adware.
• Most mobile games have a better sales model. They allow you to progress slowly without IAPs, but have IAPs to speed up your progress, if you get antsy and want to get stuff faster. But with this game, in order to progress at all, you HAVE to regularly shell out money: if you can't afford to spend money to get tokens or are on a family phone plan and aren't allowed to buy stuff, there's no point in playing.
• There's no iCloud save our backup, so if you get a new phone, you lose all your progress and have to start all over again and feed your credit card into the game to progress.
Wish it didn't cost so many tickets for decoration items but it's still really fun to play.
- Sigma Game Limited
- 56.2 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Sigma Game Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Tokens $0.99
- 800 Tokens $1.99
- 2000 Tokens $3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.