With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine’s rating, reviews, price, tasting notes, and suggested food pairings
• Click to purchase your favourite bottles on-web or mobile
• Add your ratings and reviews
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you buy in your cellar, so you always know what you have on hand
• Buy the right wine every time!
STATS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million app downloads and climbing
• 13 million wines and counting from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets worldwide
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless two-click checkout experience.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover more wines you will love through Vivino’s wine recommendation engine that only suggests wines we know you will love based on your unique scanning, rating, and purchase behaviour, and community ratings.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine on the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels in seconds to instantly view ratings, region, price, and food pairings all on one page.
• Wine List Scanner: Select the right wine every time from any restaurant’s entire wine list.
• Taste Characteristics: Know what the wine you’re eyeing tastes like before buying it. Taste Characteristics aggregates the most commonly used words to describe wines.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines, and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact email@example.com
For every moment, we help you discover the perfect wine. In this update:
— Introducing Vivino’s Match For You — a personalized score on every single wine indicating how likely it is the wine you’re looking at is a good match for you. Everyone has different tastes. A 4.5-star wine for you may be a 3.5-star for someone else because it just doesn’t tickle their taste buds in the same way. The more wines you rate and review, the better Match for You works.
Contact our customer support team at vivino.com/support or select “Help and Support” from the Vivino app (under Profile > Settings). You can also reach us via chat on desktop at vivino.com (Login to your account and visit your shopping cart for real-time support!).
Ratings and Reviews
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tons of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings, and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organized home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users, and learn the differences between types and varietals.
You need Vivino!!
I tell everyone I know about this app. I tell my friends, my family, my boyfriend’s friends and family, and cashiers at liquor stores. I wanted to get more into accurately describing the wines I drank, and also to have a better predictor for what i will like rather than going by the liquor store’s listed wine ratings(which are just promotional anyway). I tried going by basic principles of what regions usually make good specific types of wine, and that was an epic fail. I tried one expensive bottle in an attempt to ~culture~ myself that ended up tasting like someone drank half of it and filled it back up with water so no one would know. So not very appealing.
Moral of the story: i live by this app now. I try to rate most of the wines i drink to boost my ranking on it, but also to understand better what i do and don’t like in a wine. And I’m HOOKED on the new feature that gives you a percentage prediction for how much you’ll like a wine based on past input. And it even tells you when you need to decant a wine or let it breathe for a while before drinking it! There’s also cool little “classes” that give you information on new types of wine, and wine challenges to broaden how many Californian Cabernets or whatever you’ve tried.
This app will change your drinking life. And it will make you feel fancy. I can’t believe it’s free.
The Democratization of Wine
I discovered Vivino during COVID-19 and it has been a fun distraction and activity. It provides an organized way to document your wine tasting notes. I love the discovery and ability to order new wines that I would probably not be able to find locally.
One thing that bugs me is the 5 star scale is really a 3-5 star scale so it makes it a bit harder to differentiate between ratings. A 2.5* wine is pretty poor. I almost never see a wine below 2.5*. There are tons of wines in the 3.5-4.0* range. Don’t be afraid to try wines in the 3-3.5 range! Just because they aren’t rated as “exceptional” doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy it and you can always learn more about your wine palate with every new taste!
My favorite parts of the app - Reading the tasting notes from more experienced wine tasters. It’s also very exciting to be at the store and scan well reviewed wines (4*+) in your price range and then seeing that those pricey bottles aren’t always worth your money!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vivino ApS
- 263.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.