Experience the ease of use of a weekly calendar in the palm of your hand! Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar lets you create and edit events with just a few taps.
Automatically syncs with your current calendar.
• Perfect overview of the week
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with iCloud, Outlook, Google Calendar, Hotmail and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone
• Rotate your device to switch between one week and a three weeks view
• Month view for long-term planning and to quickly jump to another week
• Unique search function straight from within the week view
• Innovative move/copy function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Night mode - A black theme that is easier on the eye in the evening and at night!
• Add sports, weather and other info to your calendar with a simple in-app purchase
• Many different color themes to personalize the app!
• Make the app's font bigger or smaller to your liking
• Decide how much space you need for each day by customizing the week layout
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to all available calendars for 1 year
With a yearly subscription you get full and ongoing access to all available calendars including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. A subscription costs $1.99 per year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial.The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
- Added widget translations for German, Spanish and French
- Widgets that previously opened the day overview when tapped, now open the week overview
- Today in dark mode now has a brighter background to make it easier to distinguish
- When you enter a URL for an event and then tap on it, it opens Safari
- It is now possible to configure a default duration for a new event in the settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I previously purchased the Planner app with the impression that it would sync automatically with my iPhone calendar. But I was sadly mistaken. So when I came across this app I was unsure if it was what I needed. MUCH to my surprise, not only does the app sync to my iPhone calendar, but it does so instantly when you download the app, and you do not have to do anything to it. Simplified special dates or appointments you add to this app can be done through the app directly, but what I love is that if there is more detail that needs to be added to the event it takes you directly to your iPhone calendar to be completed, and then syncs to the Easy Calendar. I LOVE IT!
PLUS the little graphics of birthday cakes and such along with the color coded events makes this app fun, and visually appealing! I agree with other users that the app logo could use some work, but all in all it was well worth the $1.99 purchase! Well done!!!
Great calendar app
This app presents my Calendar in a very user friendly way. The problem with the Apple Calendar is that I don’t get to see enough information about what is on my calendar when I am making appointments or reviewing what’s ahead for my week. Easy Calendar app gives me a very clear look at my week, in a clean easy to read font, with color codes and with the time displayed. Easy Calendar automatically syncs with the Apple Calendar App. I rely on my Apple Calendar to accept appointments from my office staff who are using Outlook, so I can still accept those Outlook appointments and they immediately sync with Easy Calendar. Let me sum it up like this, the Easy Calendar app is so good, Apple is probably going to buy the company, then tweak the app, and ruin the app. Until that happens, I’m going continue using and enjoying this app.
What a Huge Change!
I use the OmniFocus system which basically slaps everything I put in their reminder/ project lists and adds that info to the other two calendars I refer to the most. I used easy calendar a few years ago and appreciated the ease of use regarding this calendar and I did use it mostly for quick entry, not as my main calendar. Just checked it out after the new update last night and now instead of that annoying blue (I hate basic blue) I find I can customize the colours, have a dark theme and colour tags, increase font size and resize the calendar's windows. And now, you can actually change the app icon colour, which is very cool. I only have one other app that has implemented that feature, so far.
Anyway, what was once just simple, is still that, plus customisable, useful and stylish.
- Tom van Zummeren
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Easy Calendar
- In-App Purchases
- Calendar Store $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.