ECG RHYTHM & MONITOR/DEFIBRILLATOR SIMULATOR
*CONTROL SIMULATOR WITH YOUR IPHONE or ANOTHER IPAD!!
*NEW DART DEFIBRILLATOR BAG FOR IPAD!*
Take your ECG simulator to the next level with our new DART Bag!
*See our website product page for more detail*
"View & print all 25 rhythms in 12 lead & upload your own 12 Lead images!"
CREATE YOUR OWN SCENARIOS!
RUN 35 PRE-SET ACLS-PALS-NRP Scenarios & Create your own scenarios!
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY MANIKIN!
COMPLIANT WITH AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION GUIDELINE/MEMO "USE OF TABLET DEVICES."
**See our website to purchase defib pads and leads compatible with iPad**
** Tired of wasting money on rhythm simulators and monitor/defibrillator equipment for training?
** Are you wasting money on purchasing batteries?
** Tired of carrying around all that heavy medical equipment?
~ Try our NEW and improved rhythm & monitor/defibrillator simulator!
1. Your iPad or iPad Mini becomes an ECG rhythm generator, defibrillator, and patient monitor simulator all in one!
2. Control your simulator with an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad mini or another iPad! This allows you to have full control over your patient's vital signs.
3. 35 Pre-set scenarios for ACLS, PALS, and NRP courses.
4. Create your own custom scenarios!
5. X-Ray panel: Display 20 different chest X-Rays for Medical and Trauma scenarios.
6. Active EtCO2 waveforms! Choose from 17 different waveforms.
7. Deliver 38 medications and record/print student performance with CodeTrack. You can edit the names of all medications to suit your needs.
8. Make your patient scenarios more realistic, as you hear the sound effects of the blood pressure being taken and the defibrillator charging and delivering a shock.
9. Alarms - Set custom vital sign alarms.
10. Generate 25 of the most common rhythms including:
-Sinus Exit Block
-Pediatric Supraventricular Tachycardia
-1st degree AV Block
-2nd degree AV Block type 1
-2nd degree AV Block type 2
-3rd degree AV Block
-Torsades de pointes
-Sinus rhythm with ST elevation
-Sinus tachycardia with ST elevation
-Sinus rhythm with ST depression
-Sinus rhythm with PVC's
-Sinus rhythm with PAC's
-Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome "WPW"
11. Application is useful for training in such American Heart Association classes as ACLS, PALS, NRP, ECG and many more.
12. Useful in training in hospitals and medical schools (nursing and EMT/paramedic)
13. Save money as the average "real" defibrillator/patient monitor and ECG simulator combination can cost THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
14. Save the hassle of lugging around bulky/ VERY HEAVY medical equipment to your classes.
15. Impress your classroom with the latest and greatest training tool on your iPad or iPad mini!
16. Now with hide buttons for ECG rhythm, BP, SPO2 and EtCO2! Hide and unhide vitals as the student applies the ECG leads, BP cuff, pulse oximetry or intubation.
17. Use our simulator with your existing defibrillator. Press the "Hide all" button and use our simulator for simulated patient monitoring.
18. Watch heart rhythms change when you increase or decrease vital signs.
19. Keep track of shocks delivered.
20. Set custom energy levels for synchronized cardioversion/defibrillation.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT TO US! PLEASE SEND US AN E-MAIL ! YOU ARE THE REASON WE UPDATE!
Scenarios, 12 Lead, X-Rays, and Medications are in-App purchase add-ons.
Bug fix for Heart Rates above 100
Bug fix for SPO2 set to 100
Ratings and Reviews
Nice sim, but.....
This sim has great potential. Seems to present the AHA guidelines in a positive manner. However, expensive add ons must be purchased to make this app fully functional for classroom. I actually resisted the X-ray add on because I already spent so much for the EKG, MEDS, and scenario add on modules. Oxygen is omitted from the Med list, the most primary drug! At this point, I’ll use it as a teaching point, but won’t use it for any testing in AHA ACLS, PALS, OR ACLS EP classes. My review is based an 40 years as an AHA instructor.
Wow, What a great simulator!!
I have to say this application is really convenient for teaching ACLS and PALS courses. I like how cheap it is compared to other options out there. My department purchased iPads specifically to run this program. In the past we paid thousands of dollars on real defibrillators and rhythm generators. We auctioned off our Zoll monitors we used for training on ebay. We got 3 iPad AIR's and 3 new iPod touches and our department had plenty of money left over. Thank you for making such a great product!
Bought this app for multiple IPads. The app is constantly crashing across all of the devices (some are newer than others). It will crash before I am able to input all of the vital signs. I tried contacting DARTSim via email and got zero support. All they did were ask simple questions like, “Is your device up to date with its current software?”, and had no solution for how to fix the problems. Now I have a 25$ app on 10 iPads that is completely worthless. Spend your money somewhere else.
- Erik DeAnda
- 23.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © DART Sim Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12Lead- View all 25 rhythms in 12Lead $12.99
- 33 Scenarios & Create your own scenarios! $19.99
- X-Ray $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.