Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * * * * *
Questions? Suggestions? Cooperations? Or just want to say hello?
Join our Superuser forum at: http://goo.gl/1vO2NM
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, PowerPoint, VLC, Hulu... (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac / PC.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
- Compatible with older iPad devices
Ratings and Reviews
Makes things easier
There are two less USB wires and cable extenders ( for mouse and keyboard to reach across room) after downloading this app.
Just what I needed
For a while now I have been considering something to control my computer From across the room. Things like playing videos and music without having to get up multiple times. This app works great and I am considering getting the paid version to support the creators for making something easy to use. Many people who are not computer savvy would like this app for it's simplicity to get started. Make sure if you like the app to buy the paid version to support the people who made it. Who knows maybe if this app sells well the sellers may make other useful apps that have very useful free versions.
This app is free but it’s not really free
You can use the mouse but you can’t use the keyboard and you Would have to pay for the full version to be able to use the keyboard. It would be five stars but now that this app isn’t really that free... I’ll just have mercy and give it 2 stars
- Yao Ruan
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Customize Wallpaper $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.