Dopameme is an app for making memes out of photos, videos & GIFs. We have a built-in Meme Maker to caption literally anything. We don't even add watermarks! Not to mention we have an unlimited supply of memes on our popular page. Sounds like a good time to me.
Lets not forget about the collection of builders so you can caption images and stitch multiple images together to form a borderless multi-panel comic. You can even caption GIFs and stitch still images and GIFs together in any fashion all willy nilly like. We don't even add a watermark to whatever you make.
Need some good reading material while you go to the bathroom? We got your back. Your time spent in the bathroom is GUARANTEED to quadruple with this app.
Besides it's free, so you have nothing to lose. You need this app and here's why:
• Meme Maker - Add those classic bold captions to the top and bottom of any photo or GIF.
• Background Eraser - Automatically remove backgrounds in 1 tap
• GIF Maker - Ever wanted to build your own GIF? Ever wanted to edit a GIF you found online FRAME BY FRAME and add text n' stuff to it? WELL NOW YOU CAN.
• Fake News Generator - Turn your photos into news!
• Image and GIF Combiner - Ever wanted to combine a still photo with a GIF side by side? What about two different GIFs side by side?What about 6 different images and GIFs in one big massive grid? I CAN'T EVEN.
• Border Caption - Have you seen those little GIFs online that have a little caption around the border? NOW YOU CAN MAKE THOSE LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS.
• GIF Compressor - does exactly what the name says for when your GIFs are just too big to post.
I'm all out of breath from yelling. You should just download this.
I appreciate everyone using the app and making memes. I've added a new icon I hope you enjoy :^)
I've been pretty busy with life the past year. Sorry for not doing something for the last few holidays (most notably Halloween).
Ratings and Reviews
Came for the Meme Generator, Stayed for the Meme Community
I’ve had Pictophile since 2016 and it has been good not only as a meme creator but also as a community. Features that I like include the sub-menu to switch from recent, private, and popular posts being in the top left. It’s out of the way, but easy to access and easy to used. Pictophile also has many features to allow users to comment, like, dislike, subscribe, and block content and users, which will allows me to tailor my experience to what I like. Although, I haven’t had to block anybody yet. The last and most important feature in why I originally got the app has to do with its meme creation applications. It has a video stitched, gif to video and vice versa functionality, and meme formats programmed in which are also very easy to use. I’ve since bought the premium version, although not necessary to use this app, it does provide extra features for the community aspect of the app such as adding a prefix or changing the background color of your text in the comment section. The features can be earned over time, but I’m impatient. Overall, I recommend this app and I plan to stay! I hope this review can give you an idea of what to expect! And thank you to the wonderful person who made this app!
I haven't had this app for very long, but I love it. Creating memes is really easy and you have great options for different designs. There's classic memes, caption memes, outline memes, etc. Not only are you able to create memes but you can look at the memes other people make and there is so much creativity present in our society. Maybe my opinion won't mean much because I'm only 15 and I haven't lived that long and I don't know much, but I think that connecting with people and having interactions with them is good. Even if you have a negative experience, it teaches you things and if people connect through their humor, that's frikkin amazing. I 100% suggest this app. I've tried a lot, but this is the only one I've genuinely enjoyed and stuck with. It makes things simple while allowing you to create seemingly complicated things. Thank you for coming to my TED talk, and goodnight.
(Also, the "Rules" they have and the captions they give are hilarious. The people who made this app have connected with my generation and understand how we talk to each other. We may not be the most understandable but we know each other well enough to form bonds through relatable situations.)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and took the time to share your experience. Hopefully others will feel the same way.
Best Meme App!
I was referred to this app by a friend, and I was not disappointed! (It’s worth every penny to upgrade to the pro version as well, by the way.) Not only does it offer a lot of different creative tools for making memes, but there is also this amazing community of all sorts of folks in there, honestly, I think it’s WAY better than the Facebook community! The admins are always there to help if you need it, and some of the people who aren’t admins, but have been in there awhile, are also very kind and helpful. I would DEFINITELY recommend this app to anyone looking to make some memes and some friends, just an awesome app all around!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Derek Buchanan
- 288 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2023 Voodoo Coding, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Meme Maker PRO $1.99
- Buy the App Creator a Coffee $0.99