Over 4 million people use Dream Talk Recorder to record their sleep talks and snores at night!
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder for iPhone intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in dreams. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring in your dreams.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- Records your dream talks
- Keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favourites
- Listen to the recordings and see the voice visualisations.
- Delete all recordings from the last night with the swipe of a finger.
- Share your favourite dream talks via email & Facebook/Twitter with your friends. You can also share on DreamTalkRecorder.net with the rest of the world (This feature is available in Full Version only). You can also share the "World" dream talks of others on Facebook. Just tap on the row to share it with friends.
- Set activation delay to start recording after a certain delay e.g., 30 minutes after you have went to bed.
- Auto stops recording after configurable hours e.g., 7 hours (Note: free version supports Max. 2 hours of dream talk recording where as Full/Pro Version provides unlimited hours of dream talk recording. You can unlock the full/pro version from the Settings tab.)
- Listen to relaxing sounds or white noise before recording starts
- Set recording sensitivity level to let the app automatically filter noise. We recommend to keep it at "Medium" level.
Benefits (Full Version)
- Unlimited recording hours
- Completely ad free
- Dropbox integration so your recordings are automatically uploaded to Dropbox under folder /Apps/Dream Talk Recorder/. You can also manually save recordings to Dropbox. To play recordings on Windows, please use QuickTime media player from Apple.
- Share your personal favourite recordings with the World
Start your every morning with a laugh by listening to your hilarious, funny and some times scary dream talks from the previous night!
Leave the app running on the screen to be able to record your dream talks and keep the device connected to a power source. Please keep the microphone side towards your bed. To use it with older versions of iPod without a built in microphone, please connect an external microphone with iPod.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has been around for a while and it was one of the first ones I downloaded when I got my first IPhone. It always worked really well, and was easy to use. I sleep talk every night, all the time and I loved this app. So don’t let the smaller amount of reviews dissuade you, this one is a good one. (And I’ll wager this being my first ever app review reflects that)
Great way to learn what happens when you sleep
Think nothing happens? Just because you are at rest doesn’t mean everything else is.
I have recorded footsteps with a strange clunk shuffle. Was i sleep-walking with a sleeping leg? But my dogs didn’t get up and they always do.
There was a strange scribbling sound one time.
Another time there was a bell like a jingle bell fell to the ceiling.
Another time there was laughter that was not my voice.
One time there were five or more children running, laughing, and giggling around my bed playing ring around the rosey. I could hear their voice muffle when they went through the wall at the head of the bed. I woke up in the middle of this one and was freaked.
Loved this app for the longest, then the sounds stopped working unless the sounds screen is on. Record won’t work unless it’s on record screen. I don’t know if something sent awry with an update, but as long as this isn’t working as I paid for, I’ll be using another app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AXSAR Ltd
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Axsar Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.