Welcome to djay Pro AI! Algoriddim’s acclaimed DJ software and winner of multiple Apple Design Awards has been rebuilt from the ground up using groundbreaking AI technology – NEURAL MIX™.
NEURAL MIX™ allows you to isolate instrumentals and acappellas of your favorite tracks in real-time and redefines the boundaries of creative mixing. You can crossfade drums, bass lines, and melodies of two songs independently, apply audio effects to individual components of music, and even loop the beat while the melody of the same track continues playing.
djay Pro’s all-new, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including live production tools, four decks, high-definition waveforms, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to reinvent your DJ sets.
• Isolate vocals, drums, bass lines, and instrumentals in real-time
• FX routing: apply audio effects to individual components of music (Vocal Echo, Harmonic Filter, Drum Reverb, and more)
• Loop routing: Loop the beat while the melody of the same song continues playing, and vice versa
• AI crossfades: seamlessly blend and swap drums, bass lines, or vocals of two tracks
• AI waveforms: see vocals, drums, and harmonic waveforms per track side by side
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create instant beats on top of music
• Looper: remix music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with 1000+ loops and samples
• TIDAL: Millions of tracks, music videos, high quality sound /TIDAL Premium or HiFi)
• SoundCloud: Millions of underground and premium tracks SoundCloud Go+)
• Beatport: Millions of electronic music tracks (Beatport LINK)
• Beatsource: Millions of open-format music tracks (Beatport LINK)
AWARD-WINNING USER INTERFACE
• 2- and 4-Deck views
• Single Deck preparation view
• Video and Automix views
ADVANCED LIBRARY MANAGEMENT
• Create your own custom and smart playlists
• Powerful track filtering
• Finder Integration
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
VIDEOS, VISUALS, and PHOTOS
• Mix videos, visuals, and photos
• Music video streaming through TIDAL
• Beat-matched photo slideshows
POWERFUL AUDIO ENGINE
• Revolutionary AI audio engine
• Real-time music source separation
• High-quality mixer, filter, EQ, isolator, and limiter
• Advanced time-stretching and pitch shifting
• Over 40 built-in audio effects
• Master output effects through Audio Unit plug-ins
• Live recording
• Ableton Link integration
ADVANCED AUDIO ANALYSIS
• BPM and beat detection
• Key detection
• Multi color waveformsBPM
• Native support for over 100 MIDI controllers
• Pioneer DJ CDJ Integration
• RANE Twelve integration
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
djay Pro AI is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.14 or later.
The optional PRO subscription allows you to subscribe once and use djay Pro AI across all your Mac and iOS devices, including access to NEURAL MIX™, all PRO features, as well as 1000+ loops, samples, and visuals.
A supported streaming subscription and an internet connection is required to access songs from a streaming service in djay Pro AI. No recording available for streamed songs. Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service. Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK integration is currently only available on Intel-based Macs.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro AI please download them first via the Music app. DRM-protected songs are not supported and djay Pro AI can not access tracks from the Apple Music streaming service.
Thank you for using djay Pro AI. We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• Added Neural Mix transition on M1-based Macs
• Improved FX to smoothly fade out when turned off
• Improved playback performance for TIDAL videos
• Improved various MIDI mappings with support for quantize buttons and other fixes
• Various bugfixes and improvements
If you enjoy the app please support us by rating it on the Mac App Store. We look forward to your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Like all art forms, deejaying requires skill, attention to craft, and hours of practice. But the free djay app can help expedite that. It teaches and simplifies the process of audio mixing through a visual interface that’s slick enough to have earned an Apple Design Award.
Most used app on my phone
Ever since my hardware started acting screwy, I decided to give some alternatives a try. I’ve only ever mixed and recorded analog... 1200s, CDJs with actual CDs, mixer into the AUX of a stereo, cassette recordings... I’ve never used software before. I wouldn’t even know how to connect my laptop to my mixer. Yeah I know... ridiculous, right? But if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Well... it broke. So I decided to give some of the DJ apps a try.
And I gotta say... most of the ones I tired were pretty terrible. Hot garbage, if I’m being honest. They had interesting qualities but wasn’t quite “there”. And the recordings sounded worse than my cassette recordings, hiss and all. This was the last app I tried. And I fell in love. So much so, I actually pay for it... and if you knew me... you’ll know I never spend money on apps. Only reason this is 4 stars instead of 5, is because the app drains my battery pretty quickly. Otherwise it’s be the full 5 stars.
Anyways, hope my review is helpful to someone on the fence about giving it a try. All I’ll say is, this is by far the best app I’ve come across that fulfills what I need in a DJ setup... and more. I’ve tried about 4 other ones, and not only is this smoother and easier to use, the UI is way better looking than the others I tried. Solve that battery draining problem and I’d go as far as it say it’s perfect (for what I need).
Developer Response ,
Hi smokey_mcpot, Thanks so much for the positive feedback and for taking the time to share your review! Your feedback helps us continually improve. It would be interesting to know exactly what setup you're using (e.g., device, any connected devices, etc.) to look into the battery issue you've described. Please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can help troubleshoot. We're happy to have you with us and happy mixing! Cheers, Algoriddim Support
Love it!...but it could use a few tweaks
This app is how I listen to music; I barely even use the music app anymore. I like the wide range of effects I can choose from, I like the malleability of the software when it comes to changing tempo and almost everything else. Lastly, I absolutely love how you can see the tempos and keys of songs while you're selecting one in your library and that you can change the pitch or keep it the same, even when you need to tweak the BPM a bit.
However, no great app is without its flaws. First off, there has been a recurring bug even since Djay 2 was a thing, where the app would mislabel the artist of quite a few of the songs in the music library. For example, the song "Astrocat" by an artist called PIXL is labeled by the app under a different artist in my library, for example, "Droptek and Tut Tut Child." Second off, I have a question. Djay 2 had a feature where you could record your own samples and make your own sample packs. It doesn't say whether this comes with pro features or not. Is that a pro features thing or was it removed entirely?
Again, I love the app, but just a few bugs may need to be fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi Megamaster135778, Thanks so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you sharing your thoughts about djay, and it’s awesome to hear you’re enjoying all the features you’ve mentioned in the app. Regarding the mislabeling of the artist issue you’ve described, we haven’t been able to reproduce this on our devices here. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this issue persists so we can take a closer look. You also asked about recording your own samples and creating your own sample packs. This is a feature included with the PRO subscription of the latest version of djay. If you have any other questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch with us. Happy mixing! Cheers, Algoriddim Support
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- algoriddim GmbH
- 249.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.14.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2021 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access to PRO $6.99
- Full Access to PRO $49.99
- Full Access to PRO $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.