Eat apples, flies, and grow longer. Simple? Yes. Boring? NO!
This is the modern approach to the most classic game genre.
It features nice graphics, great music, addictive gameplay, and very precise and easy to use control scheme, designed specifically for touch screen.
- Polished gameplay,
- challenging and highly replayable levels,
- 4 different worlds,
- stars to unlock,
- Worldwide Leader Boards,
- Game Center Achievements,
- very precise control scheme using gestures,
- alternative classic D-PAD control support,
- Great music by Kevin MacLeod,
- Universal App. Runs great on every iOS device.
- Developed by one person. Support indie developers.
- 100% Free! Unlimited Replay Value!
- Brand new 25 levels!
- support for iPhone 5, 5C and 5S.
- support for iPad Retina Display,
- iOS7 now fully supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good, fun, controls work, but gets old fast..
Pros.. .looks good, controls well done, music is a nice touch, not gonna win awards but works well.
cons. It may look well, but animations aren't smooth reminds me of the worm games on original java phones, I liked to see the worm eat the food, and slither smoothly. Graphics look good, but the food looks like it needs some work. Gets boring a bit and needs a modern touch to keep you playing.
Overall, download this if your bored, but don't expect it much more then a graphic upgrade to the old feature phone worm game that came with all those old phones.
Bigger play area
Needs a bigger screen area to play maybe incorporate the touch area into the game field like most other games from App Store
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.