This is a simple viewer for EagleData databases (see http://www.eaglesoft.de).
Transfer database files to the iOS device by iTunes file sharing, by loading from a web server, by document interaction (file extension ".ed") or via iCloud.
In the database list, copy, rename, e-mail or share a database by long-tapping. Delete by swiping. Tap a database name to show the record list. If running on iOS 7 or later and iCloud is enabled, move a database to/from iCloud by tapping the cloud/device icon.
In the record list, copy record text to the pasteboard, print or e-mail by long-tapping. Sort rows by tapping a column name. Enter a filter string to see only the matching records. Tap a record to show the field list.
In the field list, copy field text by long-tapping.
- Record list: Added buttons for jumping to the start and the end of the list.
- Record list: Replaced the record list's column slider by left/right buttons.
- Record list: Drag horizontally to move through the columns.
- Record list: Sorting by text fields is now case-insensitive.
- Field list: Drag horizontally to browse the records.
- The example database has been updated. To see the new version, delete or rename the old database US_States, then install the new example database.
We were asked for edit functionality. Please drop us an e-mail if you are interested. We shall consider to implement some basic edit functions if at least 10 users would like to have this.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.