The official team app of the Baltimore Ravens, providing 24/7/365 coverage of all things Ravens. Whether you’ve been a diehard fan since 1996, or just recently joined the Flock, we keep you connected from anywhere with the very best (in our humble opinion) video, news, photo and audio content about the team. Be sure to opt-in to Push Notifications so you don’t miss the latest breaking news and team updates. And enable Location Services to access exclusive live video, in-stadium features and enhance your M&T Bank Stadium experience.
// Features include: • News & Analysis • Live & On-Demand Video
• Gameday Info and Real-Time Player, Team & Game Stats • Photos from gameday, practice and off the field • The Ravens Podcast Network
• Tickets: Manage your season and single-game tickets. Easily and securely buy, sell and transfer your tickets in just a few taps
• FlockBot Virtual Assistant – available 24x7 to answer fan questions about gameday, tickets, the stadium and the team
• Schedule, Roster, Depth Chart, Injury Report & Other Team Info • Mobile Notifications: Get only the alerts you want by setting your notification preferences
• Ravens Flock: RavensWalk Info, Events, Contests, Cheerleaders, Fan Groups, Wallpapers & Downloads • In-App Games: Play for free for a chance to win autographed gear and other prizes
• Ravens Auctions: Bid on autographed and game-used memorabilia
• Social Media
• Team Store
// In-Stadium Features: • Maps & Info: 3D seating charts, interactive stadium map with concession stands and amenities, RavensWalk
• Fan Services: Problem reporting, purchase parking, fan guides, closed captioning and more
• Exclusive Video: Instant replays or live game action from multiple camera angles
• NFL RedZone
• PSL Owner discount card
// Follow us:
YouTube: Baltimore Ravens
Facebook: Baltimore Ravens
Reddit: Baltimore Ravens
Also check out our Ravens TV app for Roku, Fire TV and Apple TV.
Feedback/Questions: Email email@example.com or send a tweet to @yinzcam.
Wireless data charges may apply to video streaming.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.
Also check out our Roku, Fire TV & Apple TV apps for live video, game highlights, exclusive features & more.
Note: We recently retired support for iOS 13, so to continue using the app, fans using older versions of iOS will need to update their devices to a newer version.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! Also Giving a Heads Up
I LOVE this app and have for years! Super intuitive, great interface, and hands-down the app I click on more than any other, social media included. I guess you could say I’m a Ravens nut. 😅
I just wanted to also let you know that it will not load for me the past couple of days. My iOS is up to date, I have tried reinstalling several times, and all my other iPhone apps and features are running smoothly. I’m sure you guys are on top of it, but wanted to voice my concern just in case! Thanks again for an AWESOME app!
Videos and orientation
I am a user of this app on an IPad Pro. When I launch the app it automatically flips the app into portrait mode and reduces the size of any pictures/writing to a small square in the center of my screen. It’ll let me play videos on landscape mode, but the device is 11 inches wide and the video square is about 3.5 inches wide. It is impossible to even see the players. There is no button to zoom in, and when I try to play the video in picture-in-picture mode and go full screen from there, the app crashes. It also isn’t very friendly with low-vision and voice-over users because all areas of the app are just simply called “button”. Before I click a button, it would be nice to know what the button does. I’ve looked at other NFL team apps to see if they shared a similar issue, and almost no others did. The Titans, Panthers, Buccaneers and Packer app developers are ones I strongly advise you to reach out to for advice. Especially the Titans. They are very user friendly and allow for game recaps in full screen.
Could be much better with dome effort
Looks to me like the NFL does these Apps for all teams. They all (every team) have the identical look and feel. Where they could fo better: on Ravens App I usually cannot hear the questions to coaches and players. I guess the question by the answer (which I can hear well). My biggest pet peeve is when they put up a bunch of photos and the same caption is used for each photo... often do not know who I am looking at.. That said, I look at this App a couple of times a day. Oh, one last thing: are the Ravens so in need of money that before we can view a video we are subjected to pretty much the same 15 second ads. Really, how much can you make in these?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Baltimore Ravens
- 161.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Baltimore Ravens
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.