'mTrainer Pro' is an exciting and expanding collection of games designed to help you to improve the instantaneous memorization skills of your brain.
This game is easy to learn, but hard to master. Going through the different levels over and over will help you effectively exercise the right hemisphere of your brain in order to enhance your memory and concentration.
Each game in this collection has 15 levels with increasing amount of objects for memorization. Levels are generated randomly so you can play them multiple times without being bored with the game. One more training dimension adds the game complexity option (six modes: Expert, Hard, Normal, Easy, Baby & Relax).
Memory and brain functions are declining with your age. Don't wait and try this application right now!
Currently you can find the following games in this collection:
- 'Flip' - well-known card game where you have to remember the position of card pairs;
- 'ABC123' - a game where you have to remember sequences of numbers or letters and reproduce them by bursting the bubbles;
- 'Cards' - a unique game invented for you by us where you have to remember and reproduce the combination of colors, numbers and figures;
- 'Select' - here you have to remember images shown initially on the board and try to find them later among other images.
Enjoy the Game. We hope you have fun and improve your memory along the way!
iOS13 support, bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My short term memory was shot from habitual drug use. My Dr. recommended this and it's helped great improve that aspect of my memory. This isn't for everyone but if you right a review saying it's too fast you're just giving up on a challenge, which is what this is supposed to be.
My mind needs a workout and this helps. Its fun to play too so thats always a plus!
Great concept.....needs some minor improvement!
Pace too fast at beginning levels..Need to slow down the screen shots so a person has time to absorb....Discouraging when you are doing more guessing than showing memorization skills...There needs to be a GRADUAL increase in the speed of the screen shots at each level and each level should have several puzzles before you can advance to next level...MAIN FIX would be to slow down the screen shots and have a gradual increase before advancing to the next level. This would be a 5 if these improvements were made.
As far as having to do multiple tasks to put in what you memorize....that really makes you work harder to overcome distractions!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anatoly Weinstein
- 99.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © RaptLook.com
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock ALL Levels $1.99
- Unlock 'Cards' levels $0.99
- Unlock 'ABC123' levels $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.