== Common Features ==
SinglePlayer & Multiplayer Games
- Single Player (Play locally)
- Public Multiplayer (Play with others on internet)
- Private groups (Play with your friends & family)
We have packaged this game with awesome features like
- Smart AI giving you a hard challenge
- 7+ themes
- 7+ Cards Deck
== 1. DEHLA PAKAD FEATURES ==
"Dehla Pakad" (Hindi for "Collect the tens") is a 4 player trick taking card game widely played in India.
Game is also known as Mindi or MendhiCoat
Nobody really knows when it started what we do know is
- Its Exciting
- Very addictive
- Needs focus
- Requires lot of strategy and understanding with your partner, since you cant cheat here. You are on your own.
--> And its 'Desi'. <--
You might have played many card games but there is nothing like Dehla Pakad.
- Either take more than two 10s out of four in your hand
- Take two 10s out of four and make more than seven hands.
-Remember if you don’t have 10s in your hand, than you cant win no matter how many hands you score
Facebook Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/dehlapakad/
== 2. Call Break FEATURES ==
Callbreak ( aka Call Break / Lakdi ) is Strategic trick-based card game popular in countries of Indian Subcontinent like Nepal & India.
It's very similar to Spades where Spades is always the trump & bidding is done. However
- Bid is termed as 'The call' & 0 (nil) bid is not allowed
- Its not a partner game
- Every game consists of 5 rounds
- Need to make exact or more tricks.
- Excitement is next level
Facebook Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/callbreakgame/
Introducing private groups - Make a friends or family group and play with them easily.
Ratings and Reviews
Ever since I got this app, I can't resist playing it. My kids also like playing Indian card games.
Lots of issue with bot player
If bots could play little better than this game would be awesome
A So-So Game of 10!
Fittingly enough, I tried the game Dehla Pakad (which I don't have much of an idea what it means) on Friday the 13th, and played a few hands before I had found out that some things were wrong.
At first, it appeared that the number "3" , as an alpha-numeric character, is shown backwards instead of forwards (see screenshots above), but the 3's were not the only issues. Some picture cards had the incorrect images, particularly the Jack of Hearts whose image is supposed to appear on the Jack of Dia-monds! But before I had taken off Dehla Pakad, where the object is to play 10's so that it can be any suit, I was unable to win a game. It needs improvement in the game itself, such as showing the 3's correctly on the bottom (sometimes on the top), and placing the correct photo galleries on the picture cards.
Maybe in April I will download it again--my i-Pod currently is in the status of "pregnancy" meaning that big changes are coming on it soon!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wumbagic Studios Private Limited
- 153.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Wumbagic Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Global Multiplayer $1.99
- Remove Ads $4.99
- Game Theme Vermilion $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.