The nation’s premier log home magazine, Log Home Living encourages the dream of log home ownership. Each issue celebrates the log home lifestyle, provides practical advice, and offers photo tours of the nation’s most beautiful log homes.
Single Issues - $4.99
1 Month Subscription - $1.99, auto-renewing
1 Year Subscription - $14.99, auto-renewing
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Great Customer Service
For some unknown reason I could not access my magazines. I have a current subscription but was locked out. After several days of trouble shooting with Tyler in support he was able to get my access restored. I am very happy with the service I received.
Initial Trouble Fixed
The magazine is great, but I thought for a while that I would need to ask for a refund. After initially subscribing I was unable to view or download any issues. All the issues still said "Buy". I tried logging in, but this did not work. I clicked Buy a second time and when prompted to subscribe again, I clicked the refresh symbol on the left side. I got a message that I already purchased the magazine, and then all the other issues became available as well. Minus 1 star for a confusing subscription process, but otherwise it is great.
Your customer support has been poor. First, it took you nearly 3 years to update your app. Now that you’ve updated it, I can’t restore my previous purchases. This includes a current subscription. I’ve been emailing support and have had a very nice person responding. However, I’m now being told that the restore issue has been submitted to it department and that they can’t get an answer until someone in that department decides to respond. Totally unacceptable. Looking for a refund of my subscriptions and hard copies of all magazines I’ve bought. Or just give me hard copies and a complimentary hard copy subscription. Very disappointed.
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 125.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Active Interest Media, Inc © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- November/December 2011 $2.99
- October 2011 Buyers Guide $4.99
- September 2011 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.