Lasunchic is a kind and adoring creature who loves his treats, and needs an attentive and loving owner. It needs YOU! Think about it, you’ve never been able to have a pet due to allergies, well, dander be damned! Never again sacrifice companionship for itchy eyes and a runny nose! What’s that you say? You think a pet will mess with your social life. Not to worry! You’ll never have to tell your friends you can’t go away for the weekend because you can’t find a pet sitter. And you can forget the annoying dog in your purse. The new rage is a dinosaur in your phone!
We’ve done our best to create the most realistic living creature possible. It will grow, love and laugh, all in your phone and in real time. We will constantly be updating and bettering your pet’s intelligence in each version of the application, making him smarter, wittier, and more versatile. . Too good to be true? Get this: you’re not even going to need to buy any food for your pet!
You will start to look forward to pet’s messages, humor and other, at times, off the wall comments. You’ll be checking on your pet every hour! Our team has put a lot of effort into making your feel that there is live virtual creature right next to you at all times.
We’ve created both male and female versions with different characteristics, and you can choose the most suitable one for yourself. Important information for owners before committing to buying a pet:
- Your pet will need love and care. Think about how miserable you get without it. Expect the same from your pet…
- Your virtual pet will communicate with your via text messages. It will send you messages about its needs. From the basic necessities like food, water going out for walk or, going out to do their “business”, to the more abstract, like feelings love, sadness, happiness, support, etc).
- Your pet will greet you in the morning and will say good night to you each night. Just make sure it sleeps well. Be forewarned, your pet will become cranky if you will keep waking him up.
- Your pet will need to go out for it’s “#1s” and “#2s”. Remember, if you don’t take your pet out, there is a good chance it will use your closet instead…
- You will need to keep track of its weight and nutrition. Make sure you watch your pet’s diet and feed him properly. Your pet can die from hunger or being overweight, so make sure you do not over or under feed him.
- You pet will never die or leave you alone as long as you care for it. It does not have life expectancy. A companion that will never leave you, and is constantly evolving as time and updates occur.
- Of course, we took into account careless owners! If your pet dies, you will need to buy a new pet. Sorry, no pet abusers here, even in virtual world!
- You can also win extras and special accessories depending on your bonus points for loving and caring for your pet.
- We want you to love your pets as much as we love and cherish ours!
You can snap pictures of your pet anywhere you go and create a special Photo Album!
To start your Farm first build storage then build irrigation pond and ground patches. Ground patches put at blue area (irrigated ground).
After ground patches built tap on it and choose seeds for sowing.
Buy seeds or caviar in Storage shop part, this helps you plant faster.
Build Recycler for collect garbage. To producing fertilisers update recycler.
Use fertilisers to grow plants and fish faster.
For planting Rainbow you need to build Watering first.
if accidentally any object built at wrong place just remove it and get coins back. You have 3 minutes for coins back.
To get a coins sells a goods at Storage selling part.
Feed pet with collected foods.
The Pet lives its own life. NOT only when you run the application does your pet exist, but also when your device is in your pocket. You do not need to keep the app running in order to maintain your pet.
You do NOT need internet in order to have or maintain your pet.
improved AI of pet and farm
Ratings and Reviews
A bit tedious...
Overall, the app is fun, though the frequent notifications can get a tad annoying at times, especially when it interrupts something else you're trying to do. It also has occasional glitches, for instance, the other day when my Dino split into two. To fix it, I just had to quit the app, turn my iPod off, then restart it, but it starts to seem like a lot of work when it happens more than once... By the way, in order to breed your Dino, you need to have it meet a Dino from someone else's devise. I'm pretty sure you can't breed without connecting games with a friend.
Cute but tough
This game is adorable and i like that you can care for a Dino of your own. But the other day my sister came home from school exited to check on her Dino. When she got into the app there was a note saying she did not care for her Dino enough. In my opinion this does not seem fair, because; people cannot always be on a screen 24/7 to care for the Dino. My sister has other things to do, and can’t always be on her iPad. Again, cute game, but tough to do.
this was my favorite game when i was 7
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 117.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Roman Bambura
- In-App Purchases
- New Pet $0.99
- 1000 Coins $0.99
- 5000 Coins $3.99
- Country Living accessory set $0.99
- 3000 Coins $1.99
- Granny’s Sleeping Bundle $0.99
- 10000 Coins $6.99
- Porcelain utensils accessory set $0.99
- Paw Utensils accessory set $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.