The Maidenhead & HF Beam Antenna is a useful utility to calculate the the Maidenhead LOCATION as well as HF Elements' size in Feet, Inches, and Meters for the Reflector, Driven Element, Director, and Spacing for two and three element beam antennas. Just input the frequency and select the number of elements.
• Maidenhead Locator System
• HF Beam Antenna with 2 or 3 Elements
• Pure ERP
• Square Inches and Shorter Conversion
• Square Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters & Millimeters Conversion
• Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Nautical Miles, Statue Miles and Kilometers Conversion
• US/Imperial to Metric Units Conversion
• Metric to US/Imperial Units Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters Volume Conversion
• Feet, Yards, & Meters Volume Conversion
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• All iPhone screens are supported
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
No network connectivity required.
Bug fixes to prevent crashing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ham operator/ retired US Army Signal Corps officer
I appreciate the simplicity yet very accurate calculations program provided with this app. For iPhone (c).
Missing one part
I'm only giving this app three stars because its is leaving out how to drive the driven element! Yeah, that's kind of important to make a beam work. Maybe include one drawing of how to connect the coax to the driver and this app would be golden. I'm sure it's insulated from the boom, are we to connect the center of the coax to the center of the driver?
Simple and helpful
Runs fast for beam calculations
Great for the ham radio enthusiast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.