The #1 best-selling repeating timer app since 2013 with over 200,000 downloads, Repeat Timer Pro is a simple recurring reminder for all of your repeating tasks and routines – taking your medications, getting up from your desk to stretch, cooking, yoga and meditation, TV time for kids, workouts and more!
–– Easy to use:
Simply name your timer, set the main timer duration, choose number of repeats and press Start!
–– Optional interval timer:
Use the optional interval timer that runs between main timer cycles (for example, 2min – 30sec – 2min – 30sec – 2min). Great for interval workouts!
–– Works in the background:
Run up to 10 timers simultaneously while using other apps or with the phone in sleep mode. You’ll get hands-free visual and audio notifications that you don’t need to stop or dismiss.
Downloaded over 600,000 times, our Repeat Timer apps are relied on daily by parents, teachers, coaches and more around the world. Get the app and join them to stay on track with your routines, minimize stress and make your days more productive and efficient!
Download Repeat Timer today to streamline all of your routines:
• Easily configure and start your timers in seconds
• Repeat timer cycles up to 99 times
• Run up to 10 timers simultaneously or use them as presets
• See your timer titles in notification alerts to avoid confusing them
• Choose from 50 high quality alert sounds, including voice commands
• Engage the optional interval timer for more versatility
• Runs in the background with sound and notification alerts
• Enjoy the beautiful interface with animations and sound effects
• Set your precise duration to the second
Thousands of people use Repeat Timer every day:
• Fitness enthusiasts use it for interval, tabata and circuit workouts
• Teachers use it to time quizzes, breaks and classroom activities
• Coaches use it for drills and practice sessions
• Students use it for flash cards study, exams and more
• Office workers use it as a reminder to get up and stretch every hour and to look away from the screen to relax your eyes every 20 minutes
• Yogis use it for practice and meditation
• Parents use it for TV and computer time for the kids
• Seniors use it to remember to take their medications and to measure their blood sugar
• Productive people use it for the Pomodoro® technique to time work/break intervals
Thank you for taking a look and enjoy!
Fixed a minor bug with alerts. Carry on!
Ratings and Reviews
Like someone said, perfect "nagging device". A timer to remind me to look away from computer, a timer to let me know another hour has passed–I lose track of time easily when focused. I want to see widgets, ability to record custom alert sounds, ability to read longer names of timers, perhaps a sub-name text field for notes as to the rules/purposes of the timer. Great UI & very easy to use. Tested free version once before knowing it was worth the price, especially since this will probably be my most used app. Great job, but don't stop, I'll easily shell out for additional features similar to the ones I mentioned.
Does what it says it does
It’s easy to use and I haven’t run into any bugs. I use it to remind me to get up from my desk every 20 minutes. I also use it to hold a stretch for 1 minute with an 8 second interval to allow me to reposition for the next stretch.
october 2021 i want to set it to cycle through 20 minutes, then 8 minutes then 2 minutes but i can’t figure out how to set 3 timers in a row. i now work in an office where i use earbuds for music most of the day and i miss a lot of the alerts somehow, and i don’t want to keep the screen open for this app all day, so i lose track of my stand/sit/walk cycles. *shrug* it’s still good enough for me that i keep on using it.
Keeps me on schedule
I use this app for ALL events in my day to day activities. I have two jobs and taken care of my wife illness so I have a full schedule everyday. There are a lot features I use like the number of time I can set a timer to remind me to follow up on thing I have started but did not finish.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- William Artamon
- 56.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © William Artamon
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.