Cloud Family Tree -- shareable with friends:
1. create family tree structure on cloud.
2. upload portrait for family members.
3. share family tree with friends, make it read only or admin to friends.
4. chatting with friends instantly.
Local Family Tree -- based on folder structure:
1. folder tree structure, compatible, easy to maintain
2. multiple family trees, link family members between different lineage (e.g. spouse).
3. export family tree to pdf.
4. can add multiple pictures, intro text, tables
5. auto create images thumbnails, default photo
6. files transfer thru built-in http server, bluetooth and iTunes file sharing.
7. zip and unzip, easy to backup and restore
8. using camera and album to take photo and video
9. download files from internet URL, including embed images
10. support htm, html, shtml, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt, rtf.
11. support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v, avi, mp3, caf, wav.
12. security password protected
13. unzip support UTF-8 file names (e.g. Chinese)
14. grouped by spouse, children and self.
15. long press to delete, move and rename.
16. chronological chart (time line) on family tree.
17. add contact file to person.
18. standard and hybrid map mode.
19. Drag and drop to move files to folder.
20. Showing time line.
21. Support exif to jpeg files.
22. Expand / Collapse folder.
23. Crop photo.
24. Can select lineage parent.
25. Search Engine.
26. Connect to Wechat mini program.
Cloud family tree bug fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app barely allows you to do anything that you can't do without it. The only upside is that unlike many other first version apps it does not crash.
Should also come with a help, or "getting started" file. Took a while to figure this out on my own.
You have to start at the top of your tree because the app only allows you to add descendants, no ancestors.
I actually found this app designed to do just what I wanted for a family reunion. I would have liked a print option but I loved that I can link to other family trees that I have created. It is a bit difficult to figure out the full potential of this app since there are no instructions but rather FAQ . Since the update this app just gets better and better- now I can print my family tree.
this program is crap. you cannot add a parent or anyone above on a family.
they should call this a family bush program !
the athor should pay me 99 cents to try it !
- Shanmin Xu
- 122.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © HeavenBrook
- In-App Purchases
- Family Tree Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.