Many improvements and a couple of bug fixes.
New Features First:
* Linked accounts... got a child playing on a tennis team too? You can link their account to your account so that you can easily bounce between parent/child accounts! Yep, truly making things quicker and easier!
* Send and receive SMS Text Messages with your team's players - you can even purchase sms text credits in the app.
* Captains can quickly email/sms players in a specific match lineup
* Print Score Cards through app... yes, this assumes you know how to print from your phone to your local printer ;o)
* Teams page is the default page now when no items on your account "dashboard"
* Email/SMS Players - check all and un-check all for quick changes
* Leagues managed on TennisPoint - improvements
- league fees can be paid in the app
- match score entry improvements - enter opposing team player's names
- flex matches, more improvements for all flex matches
Bigger Bug fixes:
* font sizes have been increased in many places
* create/edit lineups - tweaks to make typing up match confirmation emails easier
* player confirmations - all "confirmations" show for all team players and captains
Ratings and Reviews
I love the ease with which I can send messages either through SMS texting or email. I’ve experienced some problems with signing up different family members on the same email address and it has complicated things for my junior parents. I prefer The overall look and feel of TennisPoint of her other tennis team management site I’ve used in the past hands-down!
Could be great with a few tweaks
I captain both USTA and ALTA teams and enjoy having the app handy so I can manage my teams from my mobile devices. However, I really wish the developers would make a couple of changes:
1. Please allow captains to deselect players not in the lineup when sending out lineups. You can do this from the site, but not the app and my players don’t want to be bombarded by emails when they have plans for the weekend.
2. Please give captains the option to print blank scorecards from the app. Modern day printers will allow you to print from mobile devices over a WiFi connection.
3. I know the site has posted that they’re working on auto input of USTA scores, but it’s really tedious as a captain to have to input these manually, especially when we’ve already done so once a match through the USTA site! Please continue to work on this!
All in all, my players like the ability to change their availability through the app and find it more convenient to use. We switched from netlineup (although I never used their app, just the site) and plan to stick with TennisPoint for now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the items and details.... latest changes coming to the app in review presently.
1. When creating a lineup, you get the option on which lines to email but unfortunately on a "edit lineup" you don't get this option. We will add this to our development list.
2. Score cards - latest version in review with Apple does have the ability to print a score card.
3. Importing USTA scores - in the last development steps of this so hopefully it will be completed soon!
Good but has limitations
I like the convenience of the app over the website but the limited functionality for captains makes it much less useful than it could be. Please show me all upcoming matches regardless of whether I am in the lineup or not. As a captain I want to be able to see all matches so I can make changes easily. I have to click around to get to see and edit lineups which is annoying. Agree with another comment about choosing who to send emails to for lineups and just general emails. Would be really useful if I could email just my players that days lineup to alert them to a rain out. Right now I have to login into full sure to do this.
Developer Response ,
Hi Alisfo, thanks for the comments... unfortunately the small screens forces us to put "each match" on a single view where on the website we are able to put all matches on a single big screen.
Emails - latest version does have a "check/uncheck all" for the players. We also have an "email" option from the "match lineup" page that will allow you to more quickly send a message to those players in the lineup.
- TennisPoint.com Inc
- 48.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TennisPoint.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.