AirBeam turns your Mac and your iDevices into a flexible audio and video monitoring system. AirBeam streams live video and audio from your Mac's cameras and microphones across a WiFi or 3G network. You can watch the stream in a web browser or with the AirBeam App on your iPhones, iPads or iPods (Note: AirBeam for iOS requires a separate purchase and is available in the iTunes AppStore).
AirBeam works also vice versa: Use your iDevices as remote cameras and follow the live stream on your Mac.
AirBeam's applications are countless: Use it as a luxury babymonitor, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your pets, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Video streaming in amazing quality with resolution up to Full-HD 720p (1280x720 pixel) and up to 30 frames per second. CD quality audio.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses when used on a single WiFi network. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Multi Camera, Multi Monitor: Launch as many camera devices as you want and monitor them simultaneously. Or follow a single camera on multiple screens at the same time.
* Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video and audio will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger alarms or recordings when something happens in front of the camera to create a single track of events that happened during a day.
* Web interface: Use a browser to watch the live video, download your recordings or adjust the camera settings.
* Integrated Syphon Server: Allows easy integration of the video stream with 3rd party apps like VDMX or Quartz composer.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* Running AirBeam on your iPhones or iPads requires AirBeam for iOS, which is a separate purchase available in the iTunes AppStore (3.99 USD or equivalent amount in other currency). It is not required, as you can watch the video stream with any browser - however it is recommended for best user experience.
* Please follow regulations for video surveillance that might apply in your country.
* Fixed memory leak when streaming in MJPEG format
* Fixed issue preventing remote control of phone torch
* Bugfixes and optimizations for OS X Sierra
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Vid Folder Crashes
Motion sensor recording works.
However, the app crashes every single time I go to check the vids in the folder within the app itself. This as been an issue since many versons ago.
Cool App but Can’t Play Videos on Mac
I’ve gotten it to function however I can’t play videos on my mac.
I get the message:
RealPlayer cannot play this media file with the installed version of QuickTime.
Everything I have is up to date.
Can’t find help on internet anywhere!
If I hear back from the company will edit this accordingly.
Doesnt even work
This is the worst app I have ever purchased. I want my money back, and I wish you could provide my time back from wasting it trying to configure an out of date, excuse for an app on my computer and phone. Seriously though, how do I get refunded, this app is horrible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.