Unlisted is your private second phone - in an app. Get new numbers for work, dating, anything! Unlimited calls, texts, pics. No ads, ever.
An Unlisted phone number is perfect for posting in your online ad, using as a dedicated work number, or for giving out to students & parents (teachers LOVE Unlisted).
Add as many phone numbers as you need to your existing phone. Keep them as long as you want, or for as short as you want.
=> Here's how it works:
1. Tap to download Unlisted
2. Pick an Unlisted number in your area code (or anywhere). This will be your dedicated number, for your exclusive use.
3. Start your free trial. You can call or text from your new number as much as you want.
4. If you decide to continue, choose from our affordable plans (ranging up to $9.99/mo for unlimited)
You can delete the number, renew it, or add another at any time.
= OUR PROMISE TO YOU =
1. Nobody can use your Unlisted number to find you or your real phone number
2. We won't ever sell your data or show you ads
3. Unlisted calls & texts won't ever appear on your real phone bill
We at Unlisted Mobile rely on Unlisted numbers every day for our own needs. We promise to never sell your data, show you ads, or betray your privacy. Since 2012, customers have trusted us to provide them new phone numbers for all of their needs, and we hope you will too.
If you ever need help, or have something you'd like us to add to Unlisted, please send us an email at email@example.com. We offer dedicated support and respond personally to each and every email.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"It’s great to not have to carry a second phone or use my personal number for clients."
"YES!! No more Craigslist creeps! I use one Unlisted number per post, then delete them when I'm done. A+++++"
"This is awesome! I had never used an app like this and had doubts it would work...it has not failed. I highly recommend! I'm a customer for life."
"I hate when websites ask for my phone number. I now have an Unlisted number I use for them all. Love it!!"
"Great as an American expat to keep old US number working and usable while living outside of the country indefinitely"
"I love how you can choose multiple numbers to use. Best incognito phone call app ever!!!"
WHY YOU NEED A SECOND NUMBER
= Privacy - Never give out your real number when you don’t want to
= Protection - Protect yourself when posting on Craigslist, using online dating services like Tinder, or sending your resume
= Business - Why pay a lot for a new business phone line? Just use Unlisted for your customers to reach you directly!
= Local presence - Get a phone number in any area code or location in the US + Canada
- Text and Photo Messaging
- VoIP (voice over IP) / Wi-fi calling works from anywhere
- Incoming Call Options: Block, Forward or Voicemail
- Custom voicemail greetings for each number
- Use on all your iOS Devices
- No ads, ever
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: we offer monthly and annual subscriptions
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Price of subscriptions: Pay as you go plans are $2.99 dollars per number, per month. Unlimited plans are $9.99 per number, per month.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store subscription management page
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We only offer US and Canadian numbers. You can only call and text with other US & Canadian numbers. Not for 911 emergency services.
Access the Help Center in the app's menu or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms Of Service:
We've added text auto-responses! You can now set up a message that will be automatically sent back to anyone who texts you. Find and set up this option in your number's menu.
Here are some other things we also fixed recently.
- All contacts now sort alphabetically, even those that didn't want to previously
- We've fixed an issue causing only iOS contacts to display in the contacts section (and not your Unlisted contacts)
- If you've added a company name to a contact, it will now show in the contact's card
- You can now send single letter texts (like "Y" to confirm)
- Voicemails no longer play when you open the screen. They'll now wait for you to tap the play button.
- Playing a voicemail will now use your bluetooth headphones if they're available
Questions? Issues? Feature requests? Get in touch anytime at email@example.com and we'll be there for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed!
Unlisted is an awesome app to have if you don’t want to give out your personal number for any reason. They have several different subscription options that are affordable & a bunch of settings to customize the app to your liking. Such as - notifications, color choices, voicemail preferences & incoming call settings (meaning, you can have the calls go through the app, fwd to your phone, go to VM or block calls all together!) I’ve never had any issues with this app & the calls are very clear. You really don’t need a cell contact anymore if you’re usually connected to WiFi. Bonus: they have a ton of available area codes & phone numbers to choose from! Thanks for an awesome app!
Nice, but audio stop working
Seems great, so I gave it a shot. First call, couldn’t hear the audio dropped 60 seconds into the call. Call did not drop, no it kept going. They get great reception at home so it wasn’t on their end. But I couldn’t hear the person I was talking to. Called them back from my real number, was fine, so I know the app was at fault. Next two calls were fine. Fourth call, left a message. That person called me back saying the audio cut out after 60 seconds but the message kept recording. He wanted to know what the rest of the message was, but was also afraid something had happened to me since I seemingly had stopped talking mid sentence. Fifth call, shorted out, after 60 seconds. Called back, it worked. So when it works, it’s great. But it’s crap 60% of the time. My phone never drops calls or has audio issues. But this app sure does. Worst part is, if I leave a message, no way of knowing if this app shorted out and the person didn’t get it. Stupid. Unless they fix it, just use *67.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm the founder of Unlisted and wanted to reach out to apologize for your experience. What you described is not normal and I would like to get some more information from you so that we can fix this. We have some theories about what might have gone wrong but would like to make sure. Could you please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk directly? Unfortunately these App Store reviews are anonymous so I cannot reach out directly. Best regards, Erik
Great option for my small business!
I can’t say enough good things about the above-average level of support I received from Unlisted when I was researching different options for a business line.
Unlisted made the originally frustrating process of trying and picking this kind of service much less frustrating by providing what I needed in a budget-friendly, easy-to-use, and aesthetically pleasing interface. 🙂
I chose Unlisted because of the quality of the service and support, and the price-points and features compared to similar providers.
I’m very satisfied with the service, I’m so happy I found it, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Unlisted!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Unlisted Mobile, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pay as You Go (Prepay 1 Month) $3.99
- Unlimited Talk + Text $9.99
- Unlisted Number: Pay as You Go $2.99
- 100 Text Messages $1.99
- 200 Minutes $4.99
- Early Number Change $1.99
- Unlisted Number: Pay as You Go $2.99
- 200 Text Messages $3.99
- 400 Text Messages $7.99
- Unlimited Texting + Calling $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.