"Who is it? Guess it!" is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions.
••••• This game is free so try it now! •••••
Why should I try it ?
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is a high quality and free game
• "Who is it? Guess it!" has a unique and addictive Gameplay
• "Who is it? Guess it!" includes more than 70 high quality characters you will unlock after each victory
• "Who is it? Guess it!" comes with 5 exiting game mode (Guess?, Make me guess!, Time Attack, Tournament, Two players)
• "Who is it? Guess it!" can be played in 5 difficult levels (from very easy to very hard)
• "Who is it? Guess it!" includes texts and audio speeches in english, french and spanish languages
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is pedagogic and help to develop logical reasoning
• "Who is it? Guess it!" is supported on all iOS devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
• Guess?: Guess the computer character by asking simple questions.
• Make me guess!: Help computer to guess by answering computer questions.
• Time Attack: Guess computer character as fast as you can with clues computer will gives you.
• Tournament : Guess computer character before it guess your character.
• Two players : Play with friends or family and guess opponent character first.
Game comes with 5 difficult levels that will be unlocked when you have enough characters, from very easy to very hard. Depending on difficulty level, you will have to guess a character from 6 to 70 for iPad version and from 6 to 28 for iPhone/iPod version.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : email@example.com
The Vision-Apps Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun games for my kids and I, but every time we want to open it and play it kicks us out. For what's worth, my kids enjoy it while we are traveling. If possible, please fix it. Thanks
It had some issues with the answers to questions.
First I asked is it a boy or girl. it said it was a boy. So I turn down all of the girls.
Next I asked does the person wear a hat. It said no SHE does not wear a hat. Right after it said the character was a boy.
It confused me so I flipped up all of them and and turned down the boys and kept up the girls up.
Then I asked another question and it said the character was a BOY AGAIN so I exited out the app.
It confused me so much that I deleted the game and had to leave it a bad review.
Besides that it is fun and a really good game you may not have the same problem it may if just been my device or the internet or even maybe the game server right at the time.
I agree with Alaynasucks
Fun, but with bugs
Very polished and entertaining game. Knocked off a star because of bugs. Once it is known that the computer's character is a man, and after I ask if his mouth is open, it responded, 'yes, HER mouth is open.' This seems to be a consistent bug whenever the computer answers yes to a male's mouth being open. Also, characters like Chris, drawn with a little black round open mouth, it looks like to me, the game takes as being closed-mouthed, which is confusing. Still a very fun game, but would be better when this is fixed.
Also, I'd like to see a mode added where you can have two characters and ask questions like 'Are either or your characters a man' and 'do neither of your characters have red hair?' This makes the game much more fun for adults.
- Clement Marty
- 59.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2017 Vision Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Integral Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.