PiteaMini lets you play the Great Manual and the Pedal of Lars Palo's, Graham Goode's and Panos Ghekas' sampleset of the Grönlunds organ of the Piteå School of Music in Sweden on a MIDI keyboard and a MIDI pedal attached to your iOS device. This app contains a subset of the beta 1 version of the sampleset. The sampleset is provided by Lars Palo under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license, see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/. If you would like to use the sampleset with other software, you can get it at http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download.
For more information, please consult the app support page http://polaron.de/PiteaMini/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the Napo user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/PiteaMini/ .
- Automatic notes off at the transition from suspended to foreground.
- Status bar always hidden on iPhone / iPod touch in landscape mode.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Scanning for peripheral devices.
- Virtual MIDI: Optional autoconnection to Virtual MIDI senders.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of MIDI controller messages that could lead to lost or misinterpreted messages.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving the new update
Of course all of these organs are great, and intuitive to use. But the new design with easier to read stops, and keyboard are most welcomed. The keyboard, especially, is nice for planning combinations more comfortably. Great work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.