Team task management made delightfully simple. Hitask removes the complexity from project management and puts you in control.
Quickly and easily set up new projects, assign and share tasks, add comments and notes, share file library and calendar, send and receive notifications. All data is synchronized across all your team members and devices. Work seamlessly on many different platforms including Desktop, Mobile, iPhone, iPad.
Because of Hitask’s extensive project and task management features and ease of use, it is the task management tool of choice for more than 700,000 customers since 2006. Hitask is highly secure and conforms to enterprise level security standards.
Use Hitask to organize groups of tasks into projects, and arrange them using tags and colors. You can quickly and easily assign tasks to individual team members and share them with your entire team. You can even include both private and shared tasks on the same schedule.
- Clear design to let you focus on tasks without distractions and learning
- Assign tasks to your team members
- Share tasks and projects with your team
- Grant permissions on specific tasks and projects
- Add comments to tasks and use chat for team collaboration
- Receive email and push notifications when a task is assigned, changed, or comment added
- Easily add files, images and share file library
- Hierarchical task organization, sub-tasks
- Use Tags and Task colors to arrange and organize tasks
- Unique task numbers for issue tracking
- Shared team calendar that synchronizes across time zones
- Time tracking: record time spent on individual tasks
- Reporting: produce powerful reports on task and project progress
- Easily create new tasks by sending email to your Hitask account address
- Google Calendar synchronization
- Outlook synchronization
- Use Hitask anywhere with iPhone, iPad, Mac or any browser
Simplify project management, save time and improve your team's productivity with Hitask today.
New: Choose an app icon! You can find that option in Settings.
New: Notes for Clients. Displayed when you navigate into Clients in the same way as Project notes.
Fixed: Opening tasks on Client screen.
Fixed: Align text editor to safe area horizontally.
And some other minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Was looking for a nice and simple way to share a calendar and to do list with employees in my small security business. Hitask is exactly what I needed. It’s not overdressed with distracting graphics and sub categories with sub tabs of hidden sub categories with 8 different sub accounts linking to email cartoers with multiple passwords. Enough of that. If you want simplicity. Hitask.
I just got Hitask last week. It’s features seem to fit my needs better than any other Task Management app that I have tried (and I have tried many). Today, I got this message at 3:55am: "Oops! There is a service error. Try again in a few minutes." I thought that maybe they were down for routine maintenance during the “wee” hours of the morning. So I went back to bed. Now it is 8:19am and I am getting the same message. I went to Chat Support to find out when service would be restored. I saw this message: “Looks like some services are not working.” I recognize that sometimes “snafus” can happen with technology. I would just like some clear communication on when to expect resumption of service, so that I know how to adjust my plans.
I hope this is not a regular pattern of performance because, no matter how great the features are, an app that does not work reliably is of little use to anyone and a waste of customer’s time and money.
I wonder if customer service will give me the courtesy of a response.
Terrible Customer Support
My law firm has been using HiTask for over a year. In June 2018 the sync with my Google calendar became disabled. I have repeatedly asked customer support for assistance fixing this and it has never been resolved. I was able to live with that issue until this past month when I tried to add my new associate to our team and was unable to do so, which meant I could not assign tasks to him. Again the issue was never resolved with Roman at customer support.
I asked for a pro rated refund as I could not continue to use the app for my business and rather than accommodate a long time customer, Roman decided to hide behind the non refundable provision of the service agreement. Obviously as an attorney I know what that means, but it doesn’t mean that it is the right thing to do. Very disappointed in the issues we had with the app and the lack of customer support.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Human Computer LLC
- 88.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Human Computer LLC
Get things done within this app using just your voice.