The famous Jeux d'orgues 2 sampleset of Joseph Basquin (see http://www.jeuxdorgues.com ) is now available on the iPad and iPhone. Connect a MIDI keyboard or MIDI console to your device to play this sampleset of the Stiehr-Mockers organ located in Romanswiller, France. The app supports wireless MIDI, virtual MIDI, background operation and recording to WAV/M4A files. Visit the app support page for a detailed description of the app's features and to listen to some sound examples. An iPad 2 or later is recommended to get a decent polyphony, but the app can also be run on an iPad 1 with lower polyphony or sample rate. For usage on iPhone, we recommend the models with large screens.
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/Jeuxdorgues/ .
- Automatic notes off at the transition from suspended to foreground.
- Status bar always hidden on iPhone / iPod touch in landscape mode.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Scanning for peripheral devices.
- Virtual MIDI: Optional autoconnection to Virtual MIDI senders.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of MIDI controller messages that could lead to lost or misinterpreted messages.
Ratings and Reviews
These organs are all just remarkable. They sound so rich and real and surprisingly different from one another.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.