This cook is bloody serious about his organic food recipes.
Join "Bloody Harry" on his hunt for vegetable-zombies!
There's a neverending supply of Weapons, Ammo and reasons to chop, smash and shoot them into pieces. While you fight your way through the hordes of foul creatures, you'll eventually climb the career ladder in the global highscore list.
You'll also run into giant boss-zombies which may eat all your ammo before they finally make a return as harmless dessert.
Sounds tasty you say? It is!
- Endless Fun
- 15 weapons, additional upgrades
- Powerups like armor, allies and more
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboard
- Awesome Music and Sound FX
- Fully voiced, fun comments from the Cook
- Tons of Missions and Rewards
- Level Ups and Perks to choose
- Universal App
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
The most best game ever
I’ve been playing this game for about 10 known eight years and I and I was like go onto a huge level before but then I lost that phone and then I lost all my progress but I’ve been doing so good that I think that you guys should make a Bloody Harry 2
where it’s like every single level in Bloody Harry to it’s like all bosses. It’s just amazing the most best game of my life I have entirely played in you guys haven’t had this out for a long time just came out for a long time and that’s why am writing this review. By Roman TerraNova.
It's absolutely amazing, it's fun, well made, funny, and it gives those people who like blood and gore something to love.
I'm gonna warn you, in some parts it's definitely not easy, but it's not impossible, so for you hardcore gamers, and gamers that won't give up, it's perfect for you.
Even if you can't pass a boss level or whatever, you can do survival mode, or easily do in-app purchases, which aren't expensive at all😎
Another great part about it is, there are a lot of levels, the levels are not necessarily short either, so you get as much gore,fun,challenge,and time killing awesomeness as possible👌👌👌👌👌
Thank you so much fdg entertainment
I very much am enjoying this game. Though reading some reviews I'm seeing some awards are only possible in certain levels that might be passed before the awards are available. Maybe make all awards passable at all times or work out a system where certain awards are only attainable on certain levels? (The flying one for example-have yet to see another opportunity to fly passed the second level). Other than that, I hope there's a sequel!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FDG Mobile Games GbR
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 FDG Entertainment GmbH & Co KG
- In-App Purchases
- Cauldron of 20,000 Coins $5.99
- Scoop of 2000 Coins $0.99
- Pot of 8000 Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.