No one questions that moral standards have declined over the decades. Skyrocketing drug and alcohol abuse, now all too prevalent among young people, has brought increased crime to schools, cities and countries. Statistics show that proliferation of drugs and escalating violence go hand in hand.
Honesty, decency and a sense of self-respect are perverted daily from a multitude of sources. Our youth are exposed to peer pressure, and associations with ill-intentioned people who seek to make their living by destructive means and degradation, without discrimination or scruple.
And as we are all too aware, violence is not just limited to dark alleys and back streets. Bloodshed in school classrooms, school lunch halls and even playgrounds is far too common.
We are committed to making a change using The Way to Happiness—a common sense guide to better living which has been distributed to 87 million people in 97 languages.
The Way to Happiness Online Education iPad application is made available for FREE to teachers and leaders of community youth groups, as a vital tool to help you halt the moral decay plaguing our communities. Providing effective strategies and practical tools, it is available for use in classrooms and community groups.
- Full interactive classroom environment, built to facilitate several learning environments, providing tools for both the teacher and the student
- Teachers can use the application to deliver the curriculum to students right in the classroom
- Tutors and home school teachers can manage several students at once, customizing the curriculum for the needs of specific students in a remote or one-on-one scenario
- Lessons shown on the chalkboard tailored for the students, giving the teachers the ability to walk through the steps with the students
- The Teacher's Guide section provides the full educators guide and lesson plan for each lesson, allowing them to prepare lesson delivery beforehand and also deliver the curriculum step by step using the iPad in class
- Notice Board section gives teachers the facility to post up exemplary student answers for the class to see for discussion purposes and to make teacher announcements
- Student Roster provided to manage your students, review progress and assign grades for each student
- Grading system provided with the ability to assign a grade, pass or flunk, with full notes
- Notifications and messaging system provide the ability to send and receive messages to individual students.
- All The Way to Happiness educational videos, booklets and materials are provided in the resources section, as well as in-line with the lessons themselves, ready for immediate viewing
- Additionally, all materials can be downloaded for viewing, making these available whether you are online or offline
- Is fully synchronized with your online classroom at http://education.thewaytohappiness.org, where teachers can also login with the same account information, where the same tools and environment is provided, including more advanced class management and grading
- Students can download the application and do assignments either right in class, or at their own pace under the guidance of a tutor or counselor
- Full lesson plan displayed right on the chalkboard for students to progress step by step through the curriculum
- Videos and booklets provided in-line with the course steps
- Steps include essays, questionnaires, assignments and homework
- Ability to download all materials needed to do homework outside of class.
- Notifications section available to exchange messages with the teacher and review the lesson grades
- All downloadable resources are available to the student for viewing and sharing with friends.
- Student's progress through the curriculum is fully synchronized with his online login at http://education.thewaytohappiness.org, and students can complete lessons on either the iPad or website
* iOS 12 Compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If everyone in the world read and applied this...
If everyone in the world read and applied this we would live in a happier and safer world.
Super easy to read and follow along. The last precept Flourish and Prosper is my absolute favorite. Its wholesome, it’s practical and it’s life changing. Everyone needs to read this, no matter who you are or where you come from or what you believe in. We can all live better lives with this practical information.
I found this App to be quite cleverly done. The way the navigation is designed is very smooth and inviting to use. The idea of the classroom is very clever, but the thing I enjoyed the most was the content. These videos are unique and I have not seen anything else which one can show to its children and that is as educational as this. Definitely recommended.
What a simple solution!
This little book has beek kicking around for 30+years. It is a remarkably simply road map to staying on the straight and narrow, while enjoying life at the same time! Highly recommended.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Way to Happiness Foundation
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 The Way to Happiness Foundation International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.