Where do the world’s smartest people get their ideas? From great books! Blinkist transforms the key insights of 4,500+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes.
Over 15 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling human potential.
GET THE KEY INSIGHTS OF 4,500+ BESTSELLING NONFICTION BOOKS
• Use Widgets to get recommendations sent right to your Home Screen
• Sharpen your professional skills with the best business books in your field
• Make headway with the most impactful self-improvement titles
• Discover new perspectives on the world with bestsellers on economics, science, history & culture
• Find inspiration with the latest trends and ideas in your professional field
SWITCH BETWEEN AUDIO AND TEXT
• Listen to audible versions of our book key insights to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Create your personal audio book library to customize your learning experience
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores with Autoplay
• Download book key insights, audiobooks and original shows to read and listen offline
SAVE UP TO 65% ON FULL-LENGTH AUDIOBOOKS
• Get access to thousands of nonfiction audiobooks at a special discounted price
• Listen to audiobooks like "Sapiens", "The Art of War" or "The 5 AM Club"
ENJOY PERSONALIZED READING RECOMMENDATIONS & EXPERT-CURATED LISTS
• Never miss a recommendation with the Blinkist Widget
• Always know what to read or listen to next—we’ll suggest titles based on your interests & reading history
• Discover new ideas and find motivation with suggested books curated by experts
BENEFIT FROM A HUMAN TOUCH
• Focus only on the best nonfiction books—our editorial team carefully selects each single book
• Enjoy lovingly written summaries of key ideas by field experts with a passion for explaining complex matters in simple, beautiful language
LEARN THE WAY SCIENCE INTENDED
• Thanks to a format based on neuroscientific research you'll quickly make headway
• Understand easily thanks to crystal clear language and short, powerful content
Whether you have 2 minutes or 20, immerse yourself with exclusive Blinkist Originals content including popular shows like 'Two Minutes with Seth Godin" & "State of Mind"
IN THE PRESS
"Blinkist is an intriguing new app that encourages you to read more nonfiction books... It’s a fun and fascinating way to discover new and interesting topics” - The New York Times
“There is no such thing as too much knowledge. If you would like to expand your horizons, but don’t have the time to read, Blinkist is a speedy and convenient way of learning” - TheNextWeb
"Blinkist offers a terrific service – great ideas distilled down to their very essence. For those of us who are deeply curious about new ideas on success, happiness, innovation, progress and more, it’s a great start." - Forbes
“The audio feature is an awesome way to dive into a book while folding laundry or cooking a meal.” - BuzzFeed
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the Blinkist app now and sign up for a free 7-day trial. We have monthly and annual plans available.
With Blinkist Premium you will have access to:
• 4,500+ summaries of key insights
• audible versions of all book key insights
• full-length audiobooks at a special member price
• personalized recommendations from the Blinkist editorial team
• all formats audible offline: book key insights, audiobooks & original shows
• a send-to-Kindle feature
• syncing your highlights with Evernote
If you choose the Blinkist Free plan you can still read one title selected by us, every day. Ready to make headway? Download Blinkist today.
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person at Blinkist. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away — simply write to email@example.com
This time around, we're releasing some important fixes and upgrades to make discovering new titles and learning from them even easier! First up, we're giving you a handy new Category screen—you can now see content sorted by topic and format so you can find more Blinks about Nutrition or audiobooks on Finance. Under the hood, we improved our track numbering so the tracks match the Blinks more closely. Now get out there and learn!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Who has time to read these days? We do! That’s thanks to Blinkist’s brilliant summaries of top nonfiction books. Not only are the articles packed with insight into business, culture, and self-improvement, they’re designed with busy schedules in mind. Seamless switching between text and narration is super-useful on the go, and finding topics couldn’t be simpler.
Perfect blend of an audiobook, spark notes and a podcast!
This app is amazing. It’s the perfect blend of an audiobook, spark notes, and a podcast. I have already recommended it to a number of my friends and family.
I work in a time intensive role and used to love reading and constant learning, specifically nonfiction. I’ve found audiobooks are great - but I don’t have much time or attention to dedicate (and sometimes I want to drive and workout in silence to decompress). Then podcasts have a lot of extra ‘fluff’ sometimes. Blinklist gets down to the points in a concise manner, just like our favorite spark notes growing up. I love walking away with new information and insights with only ~15 minutes spent. It’s definitely worth the price.
The only downside is it doesn’t have an Apple Watch app version. I’d love to be able to download to my watch and listen while out for runs/walks without having to bring my phone.
Missing a lot of good books.
I’ve been a member for about 5-6 months now. I subscribed for a year when they had their Black Friday special. I love the concept of this app, I’m picky and I’ve only recently in the past two years gotten into reading (now I read everyday). This seemed like the perfect subscription for my dilemma of wanting to purchase and read many books, but avoid wasting my time with those that I weren’t what I was looking for. Also, for those I was only mildly interested in, I could listen to the Blinkist and get the general idea without wasting my money on a book I didn’t feel was worth the purchase. Anyway, the reason I’m only rating it 3 stars is because it’s missing a lot (I mean a lot) of books I’m interested in. Many of the books I’ve looked for aren’t obscure either. Most of what I’ve been reading and looking for are books on minimalism and some personal growth. They are also typically books I’ve seen reference to several times in multiple other minimalism books as well. I’m not sure if others have run into this problem with other genres or subjects but it’s been kinda disappointing. I won’t be continuing my subscription after this year is up. Not in a petty kind of way but it’s more like this subscription is not very helpful to me when hardly any of the books I’m interested in are on it. *Sadface*
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we’re very sorry to hear you feel this way as we try to offer a wide range of topics and viewpoints within the Blinkist library, everything from ‘Biography & History’ to ‘Psychology’ to ‘Health & Fitness’ and so much more. Of course in building our library we also accept suggestions from our users. We collect and review all of the book suggestions via the Wishlist at www.blinkist.com/en/nc/wishlist. It'd be great if you could include your suggestions in there, too, so other users have the chance to upvote them. :) All the best, Blinkist Team
- Blinks Labs GmbH
- 82.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Blinks Labs GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Blinkist Premium (1 year) $99.99
- Blinkist Premium (1 Year) $79.99
- Blinkist Premium (1 Month) $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.