** the FWA Mobile Of The Day (MOTD) Award **
** AppySmarts Editor's Favorite Badge **
This is a Multilingual version of our award-winning game Fingerfun where apart from American and British English you are now able to select from 5 additional languages - Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German and Lithuanian. Multilingual Fingerfun version creates great opportunities to introduce your child to new languages!
Let your children develop their finger abilities with Fingerfun! Four magical worlds are hidden under covers that can be lifted by simultaneously pressing on a pattern of buttons. The game is designed to help toddlers develop their fingers’ fine motor skills in the most fun way possible.
Developed in cooperation with experienced kindergarten teachers and already loved by children in kindergartens Fingerfun is finally ready for you to enjoy as well!
* More than 350 button patterns created specifically for the fingers of young children
* Four child-friendly worlds - Water World, Zoo Planet, Sunny Farm, Botanic Garden
* 80 beautiful high-resolution illustrations
* Each illustration is interactive - just click on it!
* Smart difficulty monitors progress and automatically selects an appropriate number of buttons in a pattern)
* iPad version has up to 10 button patterns
* Each of the illustrations has a voiceover in American or British English
* Playful music and encouraging sounds
* The sequence of illustrations is random every time so your child always keeps guessing
* No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising
Touching is one of the most important ways for toddlers to interact with the world, so let them improve this skill!
About us: Kujifun team develops educational applications for 2 to 6-year-old children. We combine educational insights and beautiful design with the highest level of software development skills to enrich children's lives with world class digital games for touchscreen devices.
- Fixed sound level
- Minor updates
Ratings and Reviews
There is something that I just inherently like about Fingerfun. It is mostly geared towards children with both fine motor and language delays. There are 4 different environments - zoo, botanical gardens, water world and a farm that offer hundreds of finger play/motor matching to reveal and name objects in these worlds. It is an opportunity to use touch, the ability to motor plan and grade force as well as listen. The pairing of touch with hearing the names of items or objects also helps to reinforce a mapping of sorts with the categories by adding in another dimension or sensory system with it. I would most likely use this as a warm up to therapy sessions to awaken the hands and the ability to listen. There are links to more games by this developer on their website. I would recommend this app to clinicians and parents.
Great for young learners!
a very clever way to integrate motor skills practice with learning. Child-friendly interface and the app is parent/educator-friendly too.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jaroslav Ozevic
- 289.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Kujifun
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.