- One of the best iPhone/iPad diary app is now on Mac App Store!
- Full screen mode & retina display support!
- My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, fully supporting iCloud(2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app sold seperately on App Store), searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
- One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Text Formatting with bold, italic, underline, highlight and more.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen seperately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- iPhone and iPad universal app is available on App Store. Automatically syncronizes data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com We'll get to you right away.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been using it for a couple of months now and It is simply worderfull.
I would choose this app a hundred times.
Simple and perfect.
Can’t edit text format
I wish I hadn’t already paid for this app because as I typed I found myself unable to bold text. In my journal entries I like to put in bold text the most important parts of the sections, and this app does not let me do so.
My W Days with Mac App—WORKS WITH DROPBOX SYNC
Great App, does what I purchased it for, make journaling easier.
- haha Interactive
- 45.7 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.