WOD deck of cards is the best workout of the day (WOD) app for CrossFit athletes and coaches.
CORE NEW FEATURES
* Create your custom workout (WOD) or import a new one!
* Stats: see detailed info about your progress! and your WOD's history.
* Filter: locate your WOD stats much faster by filtering your results WOD name or date range
* Share WODs: you can now share your WODs with friends or students.
* Background mode: switch apps and the timer will continue.
* 100% Offline: you don’t need internet access to use this app. your data is kept locally on your device.
* Localization: available in more than 50 languages.
* Effects: change the card transition effects in the preferences (bounce, fade, flip, etc.)
* Best record: The best & latest times for each WOD will be displayed in the home screen.
* Keep screen awake: by default, this option is ON so your smartphone doesn’t go to sleep while the App is in use.
We're constantly improving! We are going to release updates regularly, and we're always looking for ways to make things better.
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
We are going to release updates regularly, and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you are enjoying the App, please consider leaving a review if you haven’t already :)
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app because my old deck of cards app, which I love, will not work with iOS 11 and does not appear to have an update in its future. I miss my old app, but this one does have some benefits.
- You can save the workouts you really enjoy to repeat them later.
- You can see how long you spent performing the exercises for each suit. Great for measuring progress since you can save the rollups.
- The card is tiny. Most of the screen is just blank space. Why not make the card take up the whole screen, with large numbers and suits, to be more easily seen arms length? I am constantly having to take a second look at the screen, it’s a little disruptive during my workout.
- The card is just a card, no rep numbers are displayed. Obviously this is no big deal for number cards, but if you have assigned a different number for each face card and the aces, you’ll have to remember what it is. I didn’t think this would bother me that much but I found that when I was in a rhythm, it threw me off a little to have a king show up and think “what’s a king again? Oh yeah, 25 reps.”
I found the two issues above to just be too disruptive to my rhythm during a workout, so I can’t rate this app more than three stars. It gets the job done, but I really miss my old app.
One reaaaaally annoying bug
I’ve used this app for like 6 years on and off now. I redownloaded it again recently and there’s a new bug that caused me to write this review:
Whenever I exit the app for maybe longer than a minute (whether it’s to run for a little bit, answer a phone call, etc), and then I return to the app, the deck that I was currently halfway through has disappeared and I’m back at the Home Screen of the app. All my progress is lost and it’s really hard to start a new deck because I don’t remember all the cards I had already completed. This is pretty frustrating when it happens twice during a workout.
Otherwise, this app has been one of my favorite workouts for a long time, but this one bug might make me delete it for good : /
Not random at all
This workout app is great....if you want to do 100 reps of a workout in a row. This app does not feel randomized at all when working out. This is an example of a typical workout: The two jokers will be drawn very close to each other, usually within the first 10 cards. Then it’s heavy on one suit with one other suit sprinkled in (Spade, Spade, Spade, Diamond, Spade, Spade, Diamond, etc.). This continues until the last twenty cards which will be all of the other two suits (heart, heart, heart, heart, heart, clubs, clubs, clubs, clubs). Rinse and repeat for about 80% of the workouts on this app. Do yourself a favor and just buy an actual deck of cards.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Francisco Nunez
- 30.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 REDTRACKR
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.