Kingdom Rush Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made kingdom Rush an award-winning Tower Defense hit.
Defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your enemies to a pulp.
BUILD MIGHTY TOWERS!
• OVER 18 TOWER ABILITIES! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• 8 SPECIALIZED TOWER UPGRADES! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• UPGRADE SYSTEM allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles, and even the underworld!
TRAIN LEGENDARY HEROES
• 16 LEGENDARY HEROES. Choose among mighty champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles and strategies!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
DEFEAT THEM ALL
• OVER 40 ENEMIES with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes, and underground terrors. Action like you have never seen before!
• MERCILESS BOSS FIGHTS! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
MORE MIND-BOGGLING CONTENT
• Hours of army with OVER 80 ACHIEVEMENTS! what can you expect from Ironhide Games, the creators of Kingdom rush? You will be hooked for hours searching for Easter eggs and achievements!
• IN-GAME ENCYCLOPEDIA! learn all about your enemies and you will be able to plan the best strategy to defeat them. Study up!
• CLASSIC, IRON, AND HEROIC GAME MODES to challenge your tactical skills!
• 3 DIFFICULTY MODES! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
• PLAY IT OFFLINE! No internet? No problem! You will be able to jump into real action even offline!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
Terms and Conditions:
Video creators, podcast creators, and streamers:
We would love to see your content on Youtube and Twitch! We support and promote channel creators so, if you want us to showcase your videos or want to know more about our games, feel free to write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Game engine update. Recommended: upload your save games to iCloud before updating.
Ratings and Reviews
The concept behind Kingdom Rush Frontiers is exceptionally simple: take the same great ideas, visual style, and fiendishly difficult tower defense that millions fell in love with in the original game and improve it by adding tons of incredible content. Frontiers packs new heroes, settings, towers, and tons of fresh enemies to fend off, making the frenzied action even harder to put down.
Solid sequel but original is better
I loved the original kingdom rush and this is a solid sequel. The gameplay is just what you remember, and the heroes have actually been improved (they actually survive and help). The new hero leveling/upgrading mechanic is an improvement. You get 3 heroes with the game purchase, then have to spend a small fortune to unlock the rest. The storyline isn't as entertaining and witty as the original, but it's still good. The towers looked a lot better in the original, they're kind of cheesy looking in frontiers. Overall it's definitely worth the $5 for the game, but all the money to unlock all the heroes depends how fanatical a kingdom rush follower you are.
This game is up there with best tower defense games. It’s so entertaining and there’s actually a reason to replay levels. The game is also visually pleasing and has a cute but scary design to it... somehow. It’s also hilarious because there are so many references in the game, and if you look hard enough every level has 2 references to something.
It would be very interesting if you could make every level endless instead of only the challenge levels. What would be even cooler is a level designer where you could make and share levels with the community. 5 stars 100%👍
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ironhide S.A.
- 388.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ironhide Game Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of gems $9.99
- Ashbite $6.99
- Bonehart $6.99
- Bag of gems $4.99
- Sha'tra $2.99
- Nivus $0.99
- Grawl $2.99
- Captain Blackthorne $0.99
- Dierdre $0.99
- Dante $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.