Simply, the best Sudoku app in the App Store. We've worked hard for over a year to make everything simply perfect, whether it's service, functions, puzzle quality, design, sound, or clean visuals. Discover our new baby, Simply, Sudoku!
The results of our long and hard work at a glance:
• 150 Sudoku puzzles in 6 difficulty levels, tested according to the SHD Rating.
• Every single puzzle has been tested multiple times for quality.
• A comparison of worldwide statistics for all puzzles.
• Visuals that are clean and easy on the eyes, and a minimalistic design without bells and whistles.
• Three different clean, clear views to choose from.
• Each step is automatically saved and can be restored.
• Unimposing sounds, such as simple writing noises.
• Optional solution suggestions consistently reduce available options.
• 3 player profiles with personal statistics for each level.
• Perfect solutions on every device, whether it's iPad or iPhone 5.
Should you have any suggestions for the game, we'll gladly consider them for our regular updates. Enjoy Simply, Sudoku!
• Performance improvements
• Thank you for all your feedback as we continue to improve this app!
• Now fully iOS 11 compatible
Ratings and Reviews
I like the simplicity of how it works. I recommend it.
Very nice, very well done, addictive app
I've had this app for many months now and it is still drawing both me and my son in. Very much like having pencil and paper in front of you, by it has an undo function and an error-marking function if you want to make sure your logic is good. You start with 25 puzzles at each of six levels and have the option to buy more, but it doesn't ever ask you to! You just click 'more' when you run out of a level and choose how many more you'd like. Awesome.
Update May, 2017: still using and enjoying this app! Just received notice on iPad that the app needs updating and will no longer be compatible with the next iOS. Please update!! I don't want to lose this app :(
Developer Response ,
Hi dgcbooth- thank you for your updated feedback! We are working on compatibility updates for all of our apps, and will be releasing them as soon as they are ready.
Feels so much more like Paper Version
I find it to be more like working from a book, and it feels good. I've learned to play other apps and really consider, at least one of them, to be a whole other game. It's nice to get back to the old feel. I've dropped some levels of expertise getting back to it (I'm also working bigger on an iPad instead of an iPhone and I can't visually grab as much detail as quickly - yet.) The double tap way of not just making "notes", was an oversight of mine that confused me, initially. I tried the 'long press' and it works for me, but I find myself double-tapping more frequently. (Some electronic stuff happens that is irritating to me, but it doesn't interfere with my playing -much.) I would prefer it if I could work horizontally so that I could prop my iPad up.
I'm very happy to have found this version of Sudoku!
- the binary family GmbH
- 84.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 the binary family & Thorsten Rauser
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 25 Sudokus $0.99
- Package of 60 Sudokus $1.99
- Package of 100 Sudokus $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.