"With a wonderful array of weapons, non-stop action, splendid graphics, eerie music and a wonderful adventure setting, Alien Shooter is a game that delivers on every front." - Game Tunnel
Legendary PC Alien Shooter is now available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
Deserted military complex. Hordes of merciless creatures. Here you are. Your mission is simple – clear the base so there are just dead monsters' corpses left around.
- burst through 10 missions and find out the reason of alien invasion!
- Enjoy user friendly control schemes with auto-aim option available!
- stand up to the huge crowds of monsters appearing on one screen at a time
- level up, try out superhuman fighting abilities in an intense battle
- corpses of the monsters eliminated do not disappear - check out what happens at the end of every level!
- compete with the gamers from all over the world use Game Center!
Mow them down and stay alive!
- "A thoroughly enjoyable game, I totally recommend it." - binaryjoy.co.uk
- "It's hard to stop once you start." - AG.ru
- "All in all, I highly recommend Alien Shooter, especially if you loved the old Doom by ID's because, although substantially different, they share the same frenzy and the same immediacy of play. Definitely a great title." - retrogaminghistory.com
"Step forward Alien Shooter, which in the absence of any empirical studies, I'm happy to stake has a higher body count than all the Dooms, Dukes and Gauntlets put together. It's also a bloody good game with an arsenal of weapons any FPS would be proud of." - PC Zone Magazine
a really good game, totally old school and totally classic
by Alien Gonzo
Alien Shooter is the best! It is full of action and it just keeps coming at you, you can hardly stop playing until you complete the game. The harder it gets the more you will try.
by I Ain't Afraid of No Aliens
Alien Shooter is a MUST HAVE for people who can stand a 'little' bit of gore, blood, bodies and a horror scene.
by Gaming Grownup
Go Ahead - Have Some Grownup Fun.
Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Made me tear up.
I have been waiting for this to come out, a piece of my childhood. I played this when I was 8, back in 2005. And I looked to see if I could play it and I couldn’t find it anywhere. And when I was looking again just off a gut feeling I immediately bought this. Haven’t even played it yet but the nostalgia alone was enough for me to be very happy I found a piece of my childhood. Thank you. Thank you very much. Keep working on it, or squeals or anything. Loved the format and everything.
Doesn't work on iPhone 5s
Poorly explained game and controls. Controls are balky; shoots all over the place. You can't steer your player. Won't shoot consistently, or stop shooting predictably. No useful help. Save your money.
A lot of fun
I love it
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.