He’s the Unicycle Champion of the 3rd Northern District, the world record holder for “ice cream sandwiches eaten in one sitting,” the reigning champion of continuous nunchucking and once won a bronze medal for simultaneous stomach rubbing and head patting. Meet KUNG FU ROBOT.
In this first adventure, titled “How to Make a Peanut Butter, Jelly & Kung Fu Sandwich,” KUNG FU ROBOT blends a robot’s love of kung fu, a conscientious sidekick’s fear of getting in trouble, android ninjas, a crazy chicken bent on world domination and the pursuit for the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich into an engaging adventure for children of all ages. KUNG FU ROBOT is an immersive experience brought to vivid life by an original storyline, engaging animation, action-packed mini-games and a soundtrack that will have toes tapping.
The FREE preview of this interactive comic book is designed to engage young readers. It includes issue #1, a soundboard that allows users to mix “nunchuck attacks” and “kung fu splats” against a track-by-track breakdown of beats, and the “Whack-A-Ninja” mini-game, bashing android ninjas with a broom as they pop out of kitchen drawers and cabinets.
Issues #2, #3 and #4 complete the story with more ninja attacks, more ka-blams, and more hieeyahs, featuring eight additional story chapters and five mini-games. And yes...that angry chicken is even angrier than before.
- Original character art and story by illustrator Jason Bays
- Original music and sound design by Noel Selders (Substream Music & Sound Design)
- Comic book-style “swipe and read” interface
- Issue #1 is included for FREE
- Issues #2 through #4 are available TOGETHER via a one-time in-app purchase
- Issue #1 (FREE): includes three story chapters, the “Super Mega Action Sound Effects” soundboard and “Whack-A-Ninja” mini-game.
- Issue #2: continues the story with three additional chapters, the “Clean Up on Aisle 9” mini-game and the “Unicycle Race” mini-game.
- Issue #3: includes three additional chapters and the “Rocket Ride” and “Disarm the Death Ray” mini-games.
- Issue #4: concludes the adventure with two action-packed chapters and the "Monster Tag Dodgeball" mini-game.
For more information, visit http://kungfurobot.com.
KUNG FU ROBOT on Facebook: http://facebook.com/kungfurobot
KUNG FU ROBOT on Twitter: @whatthekungfu
To celebrate the release of "The Adventures of Kung Fu Robot: How to Make a Peanut Butter, Jelly and Kung Fu Sandwich," a new middle-grade graphic novel from Andrews McMeel Publishing and AMP! Comics for Kids based on this award-winning app, we're introducing SUPER KUNG FU VISION! There’s so much action in this new book, it can't be contained on the page — it leaps onto your iPad and iPhone with this FREE interactive feature for a radical, innovative reading experience. "The Adventures of Kung Fu Robot" is now available on Amazon.com or at a Barnes & Noble near you! See KungFuRobot.com for details.
What else is new?
- Tap-to-zoom speech bubbles for easier reading
- Now available for the iPhone
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Story-Great Game
This game has a great comic strip story that goes along with it so you can enjoy the imagination of the storyline and then challenge yourself to improve your score on the game. I love how you can skip to different chapters or go straight to the game if you want. Great visual and sound effects that help you feel like your really in the story! I can see kids and adults enjoying this one!
Bait and switch
Promised a lot but delivered only enough to promote interest, then extort money from an innocent child. Bad form!
We downloaded this app for my 5 year old and he can't put it down. Love the animation style and can't wait for more!
- Propaganda3, Inc.
- 597.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Kid Rocket Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Buy All $1.99
- Volume 2 $0.99
- Volume 3 Part 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.