Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
- Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord and their relationship to the vertebrae.
- Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
- Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
- Customize the app and track your learning. Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review. Access a question-by-question assessment of quiz performance to track your understanding of the concepts.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, dozens of histology slides, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
**More than 100 new microscope images showing body tissues!
**Zoom and pan all images in full screen mode! A single tap enters full screen mode and double tapping or pinching zooms in and out.
**And as always, bug fixes, enhancements, and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
i’ve been told that this app is amazing, but it’s not working for me. I downloaded this app onto my brand new computer and everytime I open it, it freezes. It literally won’t respond to anything my mouse clicks on. I’m really disappointed as I paid $40 for this. I would like my money back or an upgrade that will make this app actually work for me like it seems to for everybody else! Extremely disappointed as I was really hoping this would help me in school….
The previous version of this app was golden. I used it every day to study anatomy for my class, even though I unintentionally paid $60 for it (clumsy clicking). Ever since the new update came out I’ve been viewing nothing but a glitched screen that doesn’t show me anything beyond the main menu. I’m on the verge of deleting this app. Please fix it.
I just purchased the app and it said it’s not optimized for my Mac. Is there a way to complete this? It was recommended to me and they really enjoy the app. Thanks
- Argosy Publishing
- 1.4 GB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2019. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.