Fancy watching a movie? Download the new VOX Cinemas app to book ahead of time and beat that ticket queue! We’ve made browsing and booking a movie ticket easier than ever, right from your iPhone or iPad. Check movie showtimes, book tickets, and discover more about the latest movies showing in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt and Lebanon.
Whether you’re browsing around the mall or planning a movie night, check which movies are on and avoid the ticket queues by booking with our app!
Your VOX Cinemas app in a nutshell…
* Save your favourite cinema, pick your movie and book
* Skip the ticket queue and scan your e-ticket at the cinema ticket podium
* Save your e-ticket using Apple Wallet
*Purchase tickets using Apple pay
* Pre-order your food & drinks before you arrive at the cinema (for UAE only)
* Discover all your movie information, with trailers, cast, synopsis, ratings & more
* Search for movie your favourite actors, cinemas or VOX Ways to Watch
* Discover all our Ways to Watch movies
* Now available for download on iPad and iPad Pro
• Apple FaceID and TouchID biometric support for logged in users to experience a quicker checkout
• Security improvements to make sure your information is secure
• Location support to improve your cinema experience
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I often get this error when trying to access my account both online and on the app. It’s so frustrating because I can’t order food online nor start preparing my order when I need to. I called customer service the lady said nothing can be done about it😒
Got charged for transactions that did not go through
Very frustrated! I tried 3 times to book tickets online. All 3 attempts always gave me an error message after I input my credit card details. The bank hold the funds and took them a while to revert the charges. I still have another charge which apparently is not showing in their system, which always gives error messages. After providing the customer service agent and manager with proof that I received the error message and my bank statement showing the deductions I am left without a refund. The way the customer service manager is handling my case is absolutely frustrating and there worse part is that there is no one else to escalate.
The canceled bts movie
I love vox but there is one thing that made me put four stars with me everything is awesome but you do not know how many dreams you have crushed by canceling the BTS movie I just want to know why you canceled it other than that vox is amazing and I think that people should go to vox more Often but please just bring back the movie and don’t make it 18+ because that is just weird because BTS is for kids and teenagers please just bring back the movie you crushed my dreams I haven’t been waiting for it for a long time
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.