Experience Modern Aerial Combat in Flying Benjamins HD like never before! Powered by a brand new HD 3D Physics Engine with brand new HD graphics and effects, along with 5 new HD Aircraft and full Retina support on iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina display in addition to brand new support for iPad Mini.
Defend the skies of the newly built offshore banking communities, stopping the most daring money heists imaginable, as you pilot one of 5 upgradeable HD modern aircraft (including highly detailed Jets and for the first time in HD: Attack Helicopters). Next generation of cinematic arcade-style game play awaits you during your journey through 20 action-packed missions, amidst the destructible HD high-rise city environments. Featuring:
• New HD 3D Physics-powered Engine with completely redefined Modern Aerial Combat arcade experience in full HD. With brand-new HD sights, sounds and non-stop action that will take your breath away!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your aircraft around city obstacles while skillfully avoiding enemy missiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot" while controlling your Afterburner and Weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• Avoid certain destruction with instant Emergency Repairs! Earn them by successfully completing missions, or by earning optional rewards.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 5 unique Jets and Helicopters while unlocking 30 different types of Afterburner and Weapon upgrades.
• Face more than 30 types of enemies, including: modern jets, attack helicopters and GIGANTIC money-packed transport aircraft!
• Game Center support: with 8 Leaderboards and 22 brand-new elusive Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• Team up with friendly AI wingmen in the later stages of the game, and watch as your enemies fall before your elite squadron, known as the "Flying Benjamins".
• Highly Stylized and Action-Oriented Storytelling is told through the radio of your aircraft.
• Adaptive AI and Randomized Enemies with Dynamic Difficulty: provide for a near endless replay value, as your opponents constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage a new or existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your jet-fighter manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". NOTE that you must be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Afterburner" button will allow you to avoid enemy missiles as well as steer around destructible city hazards. Remember that the game's Dynamic On-Screen Tutorial System will always guide you on the right course of action, while prolonged use of the Weapons/Afterburner will cause a temporary overload. Also, note that your aircraft is equipped with automatic repair systems which will activate shortly after you stop taking damage.
Completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your jet/helicopter to Level 5 will unlock new playable aircraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases.
*** NOTICE: Flying Benjamins can only run in LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS mode on older iOS devices, which include: iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1.
-Biggest Update to Date !!!
-Now with FASTER and MORE INTENSE game play !!!
-Brand new graphics and effects
-New AI and New game play Elements
-Emergency Repair added
-New Support for iOS 8 and iOS 9
-New Support for Retina devices
-Updated AI and VASTLY increased difficulty
-New sounds and character voices
-Updates to the RPG-Style progression system
-New Leaderboard added
-New speed and balance changes
-New graphical and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Highest flier ever gave b4 was 1 star.
Best flying game on the App Store. Has an "auto pilot", so you can focus more on the fighting and less on the actual real life "I must spend 199 hours to get down or be a pilot" to actually be able control... You still have to aim... So in a way it's a flier for dummies (that's me)... Good solid game, great graphics (has minor flaws even found in Skyrim on PS3), just does it a lil more, but doesn't effect game play or make graphics what so ever... And the controls are pick up the phone, start the app, point, tap, play... Finally... Sigh 🌍✌️ Thru aerial combat!!
Highest flier ever gave b4 was 1 star.
Best flying game on the App Store. Has an "auto pilot", so you can focus more on the fighting and less on the actual real life "I must spend 199 hours to get down or be a pilot" to actually be able control... You still have to aim... So in a way it's a flier for dummies (that's me)... Good solid game, great graphics (has minor flaws even found in Skyrim on PS3), just does it a lil more, but doesn't effect game play or make graphics what so ever... And the controls are pick up the phone, start the app, point, play...
It's a really good game, only thing is you can't go in cockpit view:( but it's still a good game.
- Miles Godspeed
- 620.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Miles Godspeed
- In-App Purchases
- Blackhawk Helicopter $0.99
- Triple Aircraft Unlock $2.99
- Viper Jet $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.