Preschoolers ABC Playground 4+
Learning letters & numbers
This multi-award winning educational App is the swiss-army-knife for early letter learning.
Tracing, phonics, 9 typefaces, upper & lower case letters, numbers & more!!
+++ Used in schools in the US, UK, Australia and Canada +++
Learn to read and write with phonics or letter names, 9 different fonts, upper and lower case letters, 80 fun animals and a reward system kids will love. Preschoolers ABC Playground is designed to engage preschoolers and help them learn the basics.
This great app includes several interactive learning games to learn the alphabet, a dyslexic mode and the numbers from 1 - 10.
THIS EDUCATIONAL APP CONVINCES WITH PEDAGOGICALLY VALUABLE FEATURES:
• „Phonetics“ and „letter names“ can be switched at any time.
• 9 school typefaces:
- Print type
- Elementary font
- Dyslexic font
- Latin font
- Simplified initial font
- School output font
- US Cursive Handwriting
• 7 languages:
- American, Australian or British English
- Spanish (Spanish)
....between which can be switched at any time.
• Support of upper and lower case letters
• Dyslexic mode available for all exercises
• The numbers from 1 - 10
• 80 animal illustrations so there is a matching animal for every letter in every language
• Reward system with mini game to encourage motivation
• Timer to set the playing time
• No ads or in-app purchases
• Protected parents area settings that prevent your child from accidentally ending up where they shouldn't
All beginnings are difficult - but not with the Preschoolers ABC Playground. Here, the 26 letters of the alphabet are brought to life in a fantastic way. The six educationally valuable learning exercises are presented in seven different languages and at different levels of difficulty. This provides meaningful support for english lessons at school. The learning app makes preschoolers want to read and write and comes across as charming and playful as usual.
LEARNING THE ALPHABET WITH CUTE ANIMALS
Lovingly drawn and colorfully illustrated animals will help children to learn their letters, which can be read as phonics either as a letter name. Whether alligator, bear, cat or zebra - the fun representatives from the animal kingdom help both boys and girls to play & learn. They learn to recognize upper and lower case letters, to write them or unscramble letters to spell animal names
LEARNING TO WRITE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Preschoolers ABC Playground is not just about learning the alphabet. The app also trains writing in a playful way. Children learn the hand movements using animated flashcards. For this purpose, the letters are traced with the finger or a soft pen and learned automatically in this way. First writing attempts can be saved in the photo album.
NUMBERS FROM 1 - 10
By popular request from teachers and parents, we have added an additional section with the numbers 1 - 10. In this section, as with the letters, the first 10 numbers can now be practiced.
There are also 6 exercises analogous to the already known letter tasks:
- Tracing the numbers from 1 - 10
- An overview of these numbers
- The order of the numbers
- What fits?
- Matching the numbers
- A memo game
NEW: DYSLEXIA TYPEFACE
We added font number 9: A dyslexic font. All exercises now support a dyslexia typeface to make reading and learning much easier.
NEW: NUMBERS 1 - 10
At the request of many teachers and parents, we have set up an additional area with the numbers 1 - 10. In this section, numbers can now be practiced in the same way as with the letters.
There are also 6 exercises here:
1.) Tracing the numbers from 1 - 10
2) A small overview of all numbers
3) The order of the numbers
4) What fits? Drag the number you are looking for onto the question mark
5.) Matching the numbers
6.) A memo game with two levels of difficulty
- Of course many small improvements and enhancements
- The app has been optimized for iPad Pro 11" and 6.5" iPhones
- All 10 languages / accents with phonic sounds & letter sounds are now available & selectable in all exercises
• American English (male & female speaker)
• British English
• Australian English
- Two additional fonts were added - now a total of 9 fonts are available:
• Dyslexic font
• Block letters 1: Druckschrift
• Block letters 2: Grundschrift
• Cursive Handwriting 1: Schulausgangsschrift
• Cursive Handwriting 2: Lateinische Ausgangsschrift
• Cursive Handwriting 3: Vereinfachte Ausgangsschrift
• US Cursive Handwriting
- All 9 fonts are available in upper & lowercase letters + letter tracing
- All 9 fonts can now be selected in the first FLASHCARDS exercise
- All 9 fonts can be selected in the 3rd WRITE exercise
- An overview of the whole alphabet is now also available for iPhones in exercise 4: ALPHABET
- The german ANLAUT-TABELLE is now also available for iPhones
- In German the DOPPELLAUTE were optimized in exercises 2 and 6
- The REWARD SYSTEM game: Yeti and his apple core“ has been optimized
- Options to show or hide Yeti & Pairs Game and to reset all stars and apples optimized
- Optimized Timer to set playing time for children
- Lots of small improvements
PLEASE RATE THIS APP ON THE APP STORE!!
... in case you have any questions, problems or feedback, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
and thats IT!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jan Essig
- 95.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Jan Essig
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.