Todo - The ORIGINAL To-Do and Task List is the world's first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo has been used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps..."
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. REAL PRODUCTIVITY. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo 10 is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly--from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks—all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Todo Cloud Sync. Keep everything in sync, access your data from any device and never be locked into a specific service—your data remains yours.
• Add, schedule, and organize your to-dos
• Set due dates and reminders to never miss an important date or deadline
• Quickly add tasks using Siri, Email or Todo Cloud’s Quick Add buttons
• Streamline projects, checklists and tasks using customized Siri commands.
• Customize task reminders based on day (January 1), time (2:00pm) and place (when you are near the grocery store)
• Create themed lists to organize your to-dos: home, work, friends, etc.
• Take control of how you view and execute your to-dos with Todo Smart Lists
• Collaborate with friends, family and/or team members using Shared Lists
• Leave yourself (or others) updates through in-task notes and comments
• Create recurring tasks for those to-dos that come over and over again
• Sync your to-dos across all your devices
14 day FREE trial!
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10- $50 more per year, and some even require you to pay extra for every platform).
The Todo subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This upgrade replaces Todo 8 with our all-new Todo 10 and includes many new features. We’re giving existing users 1 year for free. Your data will be migrated to our sync server and you will need to create a free account to login. New features include:
- All new design
- Smartlists for custom search/filter
- Siri and Shortcuts for automated task handling
- Passcode and Face ID
- Powerful recurring tasks, alerts, sharing, notes, comments and more.
- Regular updates, new features and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Once the best todo app ....
My entire life revolved around this app for almost ten years. I go between Mac and PC and had the ability to sync, link and complete tasks for both work and home. However, for whatever reason, the ability to sync across all platforms vanished when the company decided to do away with its syncing to Toodledo. I tried to replace this with the Toodledo app but that isn’t working. The interface is abominable. Syncing with iCloud, which ToDo has changed to, is great but windows doesn’t recognize it.
I am left with thinking about abandoning ToDo and going with Wunderlist since many seem to be pleased with this and it is cross platform. But I wanted to stay with this once small company as it is and was the only todo app that I felt worthy of my time. I have even payed for Toodledo’s annual fee just to use this app to sync across platforms.
To say that I am disappointed right now (imagine 10 years of data) is an understatement. Yes the UI is second to none, but it seems as though a lot of attention has been placed on UI at the expense of utility. I would give this app a 5 if it could go back to syncing across multiple platforms.
One-time pay app does everything I need "out of the box"!
I tried Toodledo for a couple years and felt like I needed an advanced degree to figure it out. The interface didn't play well with iDevices either. So I hunted for a one-time pay app I didn't have to create an account to use, or pay an annual subscription to, or pay for a bunch of upgrades to get the features I wanted. I really wanted an easy-to-use project manager minus all the crazy Gantt charts and nonsense.
Todo immediately did everything I needed right when I installed it. The sub tasks do exactly what sub tasks should do, nested very neatly under the main task. I use it to juggle multiple projects. I can set deadlines or not. It syncs easily between my iPad and iPhone over iCloud or Dropbox. And I appreciate the notifications widget as well. I do wish there was a way I could postpone an alarm, but that's not a deal breaker for me.
Thanks Todo for making an app that plays nice with iOS. After reading some other reviews I'm not sure how I'll feel about having my task list hijacked to pay again after another iOS upgrade, but I still prefer that to nickel and diming features or paying a subscription. Until then, I'll continue using it as my favorite task manager.
Simply the best way to stay organized!
I love this App. I'm using the premium cloud version and it really helps me get things done and stay on track. The app is powerful and packed with features. Put some thought into what and how you want to stay organized and the app will make it happen. I use multiple lists so that I can focus on just those tasks/items instead of having a large mountain of a to do list with everything clumped together making it impossible to make any progress. With the cloud I can make updates etc while sitting at a desktop and it syncs perfectly and quickly with my phone and ipad. Before this app I was using google calendar as my task manager primarily for the cloud aspect as I'm at a computer part of the day. I wasn't able to group by "lists" and I found myself spending too much time trying to keep my tasks organized rather than getting things done. I find myself more productive with this App as its quick / simple and easy to use. I often find myself inputting items while on the go since it's effortless. If you serious about staying organized this is the app you want at a great value. The quick menu is a nice feature as is the default settings for new tasks.
- Appigo, Inc.
- 76.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2019 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium $1.99
- Todo Cloud Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.