With Apexis FC you can control your Apexis ip camera or make settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Take access to your cameras over your home network or over the internet. So you can easily check up your cameras or use them as baby monitors.
Features (please note: not all functions are supported for each camera)
• iPad & iPhone version
• Real-time video stream
• Access over local network (LAN, WLAN) or over internet / DDNS (mobile data 3G, 4G)
• http or secure https connection to your camera (if supported by your camera)
• Control your cameras over 8 axes
• Preset camera positions, load and save up to 16 presets
• Setting the speed for manual or automatic control (Pan-Tilt Speed)
• Auto patrol settings (horizontal, vertical, horizontal + vertical), setup the interval and rounds of each interval
• manual patrol
• Pause, pausing the current video image
• setup motion detection (internal, external): automatic email delivery, email management, setting the internal motion sensitivity, optical and acoustic alarm, activate FTP upload with setting the upload interval
• option for automatic driving to a preset on alarm (only for standard MJPEG IP cameras)
• option for automatic saving of images on alarm (only for standard MJPEG IP cameras)
• Schedule can be set (for standard MJPEG IP cameras)
• optical zoom (only for compatible cameras), digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without a optical zoom function
• turn the iPhone for fullscreen mode, with fully control ability
• OSD menu turn on or off
• save photos of the current video
• send snapshots to iphone camera roll or via email
• setup resolution, frames per second (fps), brightness and contrast
• mirror videoimage horizontally or vertically, for cameras hang headover
• MultiView, watch 4 or 8 cameras simultaneously (4 = landscape, 8 = portrait), by scrolling you can see up to 96 cameras, tab on the camera to switch to control mode
• sort the camera list and multiview
• enable / disable cameras in multiview
• alarm on motion detection in MultiView
• switch on and off the network activity lamp or IR L E D (if supported)
• access logs
• Import/Export, backup over iTunes File Sharing
• PIN code (password)
• data usage for each camera, traffic overall and last session, display data rate per second
• multilanguage, currently english, german, spanish, portuguese further languages coming
Supported Apexis IP cameras
AH4105BW, AH7173B, AH8093BW, AH9063CW, APM-H401-WS, APM-H501-MPC-WS, APM-H501-WS, APM-H502-WS, APM-H602-WS-IR, APM-H604-WS-IR, APM-H605-MPC-WS, APM-H606-WS-IR, APM-H607-MPC-WS-IRC, APM-H701-IR, APM-H701-MPC-IR, APM-H702, APM-H803-MPC-WS, APM-H803-WS, APM-H804-WS, APM-H901-Z-WS, APM-HP602-MPC-WS, APM-HP803-MPC-WS, APM-HP803-MPC-WP, APM-HP807-MPC-WS, APM-HP905Z-MPC-WS, APM-J011-POE, APM-J011-WS-IR, APM-J011-WS-IRC, APM-J0111-WS, APM-J0118-WS, APM-J012-L-WS, APM-J012-WS-IR, APM-J0233-POE, APM-J0233-WS-IR, APM-J0233-WS-IRC, APM-J403-WS, APM-J601-WS-IR, APM-J602-WS-IR, APM-J602-WS-IRC, APM-J603-Z-WS-IR, APM-J802-WS-IR, APM-J803-WS, APM-J803-Z-WS, APM-J805-WS, APM-J901-Z, APM-J901-Z-WS, APM-J902-Z-WS, APM-JP4035-WS, APM-JP4045-WS, APM-JP6235-WS, APM-JP8015-WS, APM-JP8035-WS, APM-J8115-WS, APM-JP9015-WS
If you own a Apexis camera, which is not listed here, we can integrate them into the app.
For more information, visit:
If you have questions or trouble with the app, please write an email to our support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
MultiView> various layout templates with different image sizes (see app settings)
Ratings and Reviews
Apexis IP cam viewer
J-903 cam is not listed. No audio feature in this app. Video is great and sharp nut don't order this if you want 2 way audio.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kevin Siml
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Appzer.de Kevin Siml
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.