With Sony FC you can control your Sony ip camera or make settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Take access to your cameras over your home network or over the internet. So you can easily check up your cameras or use them as baby monitors.
Features (please note: not all functions are supported for each camera)
• iPad & iPhone version
• Real-time video stream
• Access over local network (LAN, WLAN) or over internet / DDNS (mobile data 3G, 4G)
• http or secure https connection to your camera (if supported by your camera)
• Control your cameras over 8 axes
• Preset camera positions, load and save up to 16 presets
• Setting the speed for manual or automatic control (Pan-Tilt Speed)
• Auto patrol settings (horizontal, vertical, horizontal + vertical), setup the interval and rounds of each interval
• manual patrol
• Pause, pausing the current video image
• setup motion detection (internal, external): automatic email delivery, email management, setting the internal motion sensitivity, optical and acoustic alarm, activate FTP upload with setting the upload interval
• Schedule can be set (for standard MJPEG IP cameras)
• optical zoom (only for compatible cameras), digital zoom (pinch to zoom) also for cameras without a optical zoom function
• turn the iPhone for fullscreen mode, with fully control ability
• OSD menu turn on or off
• save photos of the current video
• send snapshots to iphone camera roll or via email
• setup resolution, frames per second (fps), brightness and contrast
• mirror videoimage horizontally or vertically, for cameras hang headover
• MultiView, watch 4 or 8 cameras simultaneously (4 = landscape, 8 = portrait), by scrolling you can see up to 96 cameras, tab on the camera to switch to control mode
• sort the camera list and multiview
• enable / disable cameras in multiview
• alarm on motion detection in MultiView
• switch on and off the network activity lamp or IR L E D (if supported)
• access logs
• Import/Export, backup over iTunes File Sharing
• PIN code (password)
• data usage for each camera, traffic overall and last session, display data rate per second
• multilanguage, currently english, german, spanish and portuguese further languages coming
Supported Sony IP cameras
SNC-CH110, SNC-CH120, SNC-CH140, SNC-CH160, SNC-CH180, SNC-CH210, SNC-CH220, SNC-CH240, SNC-CH260, SNC-CH280, SNC-DF40N, SNC-DF40P, SNC-DF70N, SNC-DF70P, SNC-DH110, SNC-DH110T, SNC-DH120, SNC-DH120T, SNC-DH140, SNC-DH140T, SNC-DH160, SNC-DH180, SNC-DH210, SNC-DH210T, SNC-DH220, SNC-DH220T, SNC-DH240, SNC-DH240T, SNC-DH260, SNC-DH280, SNC-EB520, SNC-EB600, SNC-EB600B, SNC-EB630, SNC-EB630BS, SNC-EM520, SNC-EM521, SNC-EP521, SNC-EP550, SNC-EP580, SNC-ER521, SNC-ER550, SNC-ER580, SNC-ER585, SNC-P1, SNC-P5, SNC-RH124, SNC-RH164, SNC-RS44P, SNC-RS46P, SNC-RS84P, SNC-RS86P, SNC-RX530P, SNC-RX550P, SNC-RX570P, SNC-RZ25N, SNC-RZ25P, SNC-RZ30N, SNC-RZ30P, SNC-RZ50N, SNC-RZ50P, SNC-VB600, SNC-VB600B, SNC-VB630, SNC-XM631, SNC-XM632, SNC-XM636, SNC-XM637 ,SNC-Z20N, SNC-Z20P, SNC-ZB550, SNC-ZM550, SNC-ZM551, SNC-ZP550, SNC-ZR550
If you own a Sony camera, which is not listed here, we can integrate them into the app.
For more information, visit:
NOTE: For using this app your Sony IP camera have to run in JPG mode.
If you have questions or trouble with the app, please write an email to our support: email@example.com
MultiView> various layout templates with different image sizes (see app settings)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works better then Sony's own software
Recently setup a Sony SNC-EP521 PTZ camera and tried several other camera apps trying to find one that would work with the professional level camera. Originally the software wasn't displaying any image but did look like it was connecting. I emailed the developer (on a Saturday) and received an email back within minutes. We arranged for him to access the camera directly and he was able to determine that one of the camera setting was incorrect. He made the necessary change, rebooted the camera and everything is rock solid now. The control options allow me to remotely adjust the camera better then Sony's own interface. I consider the app a bargain and many thanks for the rapid response of the developer!
This app didn't seem to work right at first and the developer quickly found the problem was on our end (old firmware). Now it's perfect and we're happy!
This app works perfectly with the Sony SNC-RZ25N network camera. Setup was a breeze. Works great as a local camera or for public access. Allows full control of all funtions, including PTZ.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.